pt stats.. critique anyone?

These are my stats through about 6000 hands on party poker.. i did another 3500 on another name, and they are very similiar to these numbers. Is anyone with a good understanding of these numbers willing to take a look at mine and tell me what is good thus far, and what I could improve on? Would appreciate it, thanks..ehs2006Tight/AggressiveHands: 5758VP$IP: 22.10Folded SB to steal: 65.38Folded BB to steal: 65.79Att. to steal blinds: 19.06Won $ WSF: 33.98BB/100: 3.53 (horrible I know, bad run of cards dropped me 400 in a week)Went to showdown: 28.99Won $ at showdown: 43.66Preflop raise: 10.60Postflop AF: I played mostly $25 buyin PL/NL games, though i am playing limit now due to variance and my lower bankroll... The stats on PokerTracker forums have me listed as TAA but I was wondering if there are any specific areas in there I should work on.. besides BB/100. Any help appreciated, thanks..-d

First off, you can link various accounts together to combine all the hands for cumulative stats in tracker. It's called the alias function as I recall, you might want to do that. That's what I've done for my various like 5 different accounts at different places.I was going to laugh at you when I read your 3.53 BB/100 (in terms of it being horrible), but then I read you are doing PL/NL ring, and I have no clue what is good for those in terms of BB/100. For limit 3.53 is ridiculously good overall (assuming you could maintain it). Your vp$ip looks very solid, preflop raise I would have said is a bit high, but not hugely so, but it might be right on for NL/PL ring. I just don't know, I play almost all limit for my serious cash games.From what I've read/see, in general 18-25 vp$ip is right on (depending on your style and how loose your tables typically are). PFR% is solid around the 6-9 range. But I'll stop saying stuff and let somebody who is more familiar with what proper stats for NL/PL ring are speak up.

thanks.. I figured out the alias thing, and have over 11k hands logged now.. and my BB/100 is up to 12.66 :D I guess I had a good run of cards to start off with. but yeah, thanks for the insight on to the numbers and where I would want to be at. i more or less switch off between NL/PL and limit right now, but I think I would like to focus on my limit game exclusively now though.. so at some point i'll get those stats out on their own for comparison. i've read some of the pokertracker forums.. but man, they get deep into the numbers.. such a wealth of information available out there though..-d

I think you should focus on the % you're winning at showdown. 43% means you're paying off more than you're getting paid, which should send up a red flag. I'd like to know what others consider a good percentage in this regard, but personally, I'm at around 57% - and I have a sneaking suspicion this isn't good enough...

I agree the Showdown % is low. Mine I thought was horrible at 52%. I have stopped paying people off just to show down a solid hand when a maniac catches runner runner to beat you out of a nice pot. It's so easy in limit to say what the heck I'll throw one more bet in even though I know I am beat.....but it ends up being an easy leak to fix if you're disciplined.

I agree the Showdown % is low. Mine I thought was horrible at 52%. I have stopped paying people off just to show down a solid hand when a maniac catches runner runner to beat you out of a nice pot. It's so easy in limit to say what the heck I'll throw one more bet in even though I know I am beat.....but it ends up being an easy leak to fix if you're disciplined.
It depends on what you're talking about. Most authors agree it's far far worse to fold a possible winner than to pay off 1 more bet. Harman has that in her section on SS2 as does just about every other author. I'd never considered it that important a stat to look at really.Ok, just checked. At my like 18.5k hands at my current limit I'm at 52 percent. I don't think I'll be stopping paying off people anytime soon. I'm pretty comfortable at about this level. What I feel my leak is, is not folding the turn more. But I typically feel that if you're already at the river (I'm speaking essentially HU which is the case a hell of a lot of the time), and you have any kind of hand at all, typically you should be calling. There are obvious exceptions, but that's my feelings for typical cases.[Edit]Oh bah, if you were talking PL/NL I retract half of what I said. But I stand by it for limit stuff. 8)