drawing/pot odds

in regards to calling on a draw based on ptts odds, lets say im drawing to a nut flush....100 in the pot already... UTG bets 50, UTG+1 calls... do I call with a nut flush draw?Normally, 50 into a 100 pot is bad pot odds... but to call I'm putting in 50 to what will be a 200 pot plus my 50... is this right to call?P.S. I'm basing this off limit or so, the numbers aren't exact but you all get what I'm saying

You got it right, you have to put in 50 to win 200 or 25%, Since your flush has got a 9/47 = 19% chance of hitting on the next card, you don't really have the odds to call, however, if you are drawing to the nut flush, your A might be good as well, so that could be 12/47 = 25.5% which means you should call. But, I assume this is NL, you should also consider the amount of money you would be able to extract from these players if you hit your flush. Also, is there anyone else left to act? Maybe they will raise if you just call.Assuming you are last to act, I would call the $50 in this spot, however, if you told me how much money each person had in front of them, especially you, I might even tell you to go ahead and push all in, (you have some fold equity in there as well as odds of hitting on 2 streets which is (1- 38/47 * 37/46 = +- 35%) So assuming you had $150 in front of you, raising another $100 would make the pot $350 and if 2 people call, there will $550 of which you put $150, so that's $150 to win $400 = 37.5%. You can see this is slighly less that the 35%, but the fold equity as well as maybe your A is good and I don't know about your kicker, it's worth making the raise. Anyway, you can see that's it's more complex that you most likely thought.You need to give more details to get an answer to this question, and remember, in NL there is more to just straight pot odds.

does anyone ever throw away a draw to the nut flush because pot odds aren't there? I would think implied odds are almost always there.
Implied odds are there only in NL and only if you know your oppenent is not very good and will not lay down a hand to a big flush bet. So yes, there are certain people I will not call because if pot odds are not there, I know that there will be NO implied odds. Of course, you must know your opposition.
does anyone ever throw away a draw to the nut flush because pot odds aren't there? I would think implied odds are almost always there.
Implied odds are there only in NL and only if you know your oppenent is not very good and will not lay down a hand to a big flush bet.
LOL.aseem
Implied odds are there only in NL and only if you know your oppenent is not very good and will not lay down a hand to a big flush bet.
LOL.aseem
OK I don't mean ONLY in NL, but mostly in NL how's that? Most likely you do not have very much implied odds in limit, just based on the fact that you will only be able to get one or 2 more BB, not the other guys whole stack.But yes, implied odds exist in both, obviously :-)