boston poker, sunday, 1:00 pm

poker game in somerville (union square).sunday, january 30, 1 pm.email ldblly123@yahoo.com (forum member makavelli) right away if you want in, we're not sure if we have enough people.it'll probably be a NLHE tourney ($10 or $20 buy-in), then a limit HE (or mixed game) cash game as people bust out (50c/$1 probably).let's go!aseem

Yeah... you could probably find a better forum than this... I bet there are a dozen people from the Boston area registered on this site, and I'm probably the only one of them to read this post so far. Furthermore, mneh.Good luck with your game.

actually, there was a previous thread with a lot of interest in setting up a fullcontactpoker home game in boston (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/viewtopic.php?t=2734&highlight=), but when we set it up, no one confirmed they could go. I reposted so that anyone who sees this might be reminded that we did get a game going. I'll assume "mneh" means "no thanks". :-) aseem

this game didn't happen. there wasn't enough interest in the game even though when we first posted about a possible boston home game, a lot of people showed interest. we're looking to do it again sometime, but perhaps a better way to organize it would be to ask:what day and time is the best for you?i could do any wednesday evening or sunday afternoon.aseem