I don't know that much about Omaha and just started playing recently at low limit's. Could someone tell me what they would do with this hand? Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Andersun (1500 in chips) Seat 2: DustyPockets (1480 in chips) Seat 3: Lass (1200 in chips) Seat 4: grklimstra (2280 in chips) Seat 5: albi2010 (1200 in chips) Seat 6: JustTrini (1480 in chips) Seat 7: dalowe (1480 in chips) Seat 8: theboss21 (1400 in chips) Seat 9: AJMDIAS (1480 in chips) Lass: posts small blind 10grklimstra: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Andersun [4d 5c Kd Ac]albi2010: calls 20JustTrini: calls 20dalowe: calls 20theboss21: folds AJMDIAS: calls 20Andersun: calls 20DustyPockets: folds Lass: calls 10grklimstra: checks *** FLOP *** [Jc 8s 3d]Lass: checks grklimstra: checks albi2010: checks JustTrini: bets 80dalowe: calls 80AJMDIAS: folds Andersun: calls 80Lass: calls 80grklimstra: folds albi2010: calls 80*** TURN *** [Jc 8s 3d] [6c]Lass: bets 220albi2010: folds JustTrini: raises 980 to 1200Lass: calls 880 and is all-inJustTrini: calls 180 and is all-in----Only one card to come but all my outs are pretty much nut hands... Are the implied odds to good or is this an easy fold? I ended up folding and would of rivered the flush. Just want some imput from some of the people that play Omaha regularly.

I think its a good fold.Correct me if I'm wrong but you are acting after Trini and before Lass so you dont know that Lass will be in the pot and cant count her bets into the equation.Your only clean outs are the 4 2's and 6 clubs (don't count the 2 of clubs twice, plus you don't want the 8 or 3 of clubs as there is a great chance that gives someone a boat). You can't count the 7's as that would give you the dummy end of the straight and they call it the dummy end for a reason, especially in omaha. That's 10 clean outs for your river card. You dont have anywhere near the odds that you need to make this call.

You need to re-think your outs as being the nut-outs. Your only nut outs are for the flush. SOme of your straight outs could give you a low straight. You have a very mediocre hand pre-flop, which can easily be thrown out. 8)