team scoring leaders challenge

Unfortunately my ban has still not been lifted so I am unable to access this website from home. Therefore, it would be next to impossible for me to run the hockey pool I had planned. As an alternative, pick who you think will be the leading scorer for each team. Trades will count so if (for example) Sundin gets 70 points with Toronto and is traded to Calgary at the deadline where he gets 20 more points, he will be considered the Calgary Flames leader if nobody else on Calgary has more than 90 points. The players listed are MY Predictions!ana38.gifSergei Federovatl38.gifMarian Hossabos38.gifJoe Thorntonbuf38.gifDaniel Brierecgy38.gifJarome Iginlacar38.gifCory Stillmanchi38.gifTyler Arnasoncol38.gifAlex Tanguaycmb38.gifRick Nashdal38.gifBill Guerindet38.gifPavel Datsyukedm38.gifRyan Smythfla38.gifOlli Jokinenl.a38.gifPavol Demitramin38.gifMarian Gaborikmon38.gifAlexei Kovalevnsh38.gifScott Walkern.j38.gifScott Gomeznyi38.gifAlexei Yashinnyr38.gifJaromir Jagrott38.gifDaniel Alfredssonphi38.gifSimon Gagnephx38.gifShane Doanpit38.gifMark Recchistl38.gifDoug Weights.j38.gifPatrick Marleaut.b38.gifMartin St. Louistor38.gifMats Sundinvan38.gifMarkus Naslundwsh38.gifAlexander OvechkinSome seem very obvious, but others like Nashville, Pittsburgh, Chicago, etc, can go a few different ways.*It's probably easiest if you quote this post and just change the names.

ana38.gifSergei Federovatl38.gifIlya Kovalchuk  bos38.gifJoe Thorntonbuf38.gifDaniel Brierecgy38.gifJarome Iginlacar38.gifJosef Vasicekchi38.gifKyle Caldercol38.gifJoe Sakiccmb38.gifRick Nashdal38.gifJason Arnottdet38.gifPavel Datsyukedm38.gifRyan Smythfla38.gifKristian Huseliusl.a38.gifJeremy Roenickmin38.gifMarian Gaborikmon38.gifAlexei Kovalevnsh38.gifPaul Kariyanyi38.gifMiro Satannyr38.gifJaromir Jagrott38.gifDany Heatleyphi38.gifSimon Gagnephx38.gifLadislav Nagypit38.gifZiggy Palffystl38.gifKeith Tkachuks.j38.gifJon Cheechoot.b38.gifBrad Richardstor38.gifJason Allisonvan38.gifMarkus Naslundwsh38.gifDanius ZubrusJust my opinion. Some are pretty obvious, I took a flyer with a couple teams. Kovalchuk hinges on his signing with Atlanta, if he doesn't then Hossa will lead them.