this guy just made my day!!!!!

after following this guy from a 1-2nl game where i busted him from, he moved to the 5-10nl game. he was on tilt since i took him for 250 heads up in like 25 min. I sat to his left with 500. the very first hand went like this:i ended up leaving the table 30-40 min later with a total of $1134.Hand #8371298-7425 at Effingham (No Limit Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 19/Sep/05 I_U_Royale is at seat 0 with $963.50. teneight1084 is at seat 1 with $500. ChakaKahn is at seat 3 with $1018. The button is at seat 3. I_U_Royale posts the small blind of $5. teneight1084 posts the big blind of $10. I_U_Royale: -- -- teneight1084: Ah Qc ChakaKahn: -- --Pre-flop: ChakaKahn folds. I_U_Royale raises to $25. teneight1084 re-raises to $85. I_U_Royale calls. Flop (board: Qd 8h Th): I_U_Royale bets $170. teneight1084 raises to $375. I_U_Royale goes all-in for $878.50. teneight1084 goes all-in for $415. I_U_Royale is returned $463.50 (uncalled). Turn (board: Qd 8h Th Ad): (no action in this round) River (board: Qd 8h Th Ad 7c): (no action in this round) Showdown: I_U_Royale shows Qh Kc. I_U_Royale has Qh Kc Qd Th Ad: a pair of queens. teneight1084 shows Ah Qc. teneight1084 has Ah Qc Qd Th Ad: two pair, aces and queens. Hand #8371298-7425 Summary: $1 is raked from a pot of $1000. teneight1084 wins $999 with two pair, aces and queens.

i'm having a good run again. Deposited 65 dollars last week. ran it up to 2300 dollars by saturday. today i'm up 1200 dollars :club: mostly playing .50-1 and 1-2 nl. I guess i'm having another rush or something. I ran it up mostly playing .50-1 nl and 1-2nl..3 tabling for a lot of hours. plus the 600 dollar tourny 4th place finish did help me outteneight

you sat in a shorthanded 1k NL game with a 200 NL roll???or are u a 1k nl player who was just slummin?
I have enough to play 2-4nl as of now..and maybe 3-6nl..depending what the min Max buy ins I follow. But this guy was clearly on tilt and wanted to get some money fast. SO i took a risk playing him 3 handed and it paid off.like i said before, I only play 6-max player tables. My specialty is heads up/short-handed poker. I live for these games. They have been ++++++EV for a longgggggggggg time nowteneight
i'm having a good run again. Deposited 65 dollars last week. ran it up to 2300 dollars by saturday. today i'm up 1200 dollars :club: mostly playing .50-1 and 1-2 nl. I guess i'm having another rush or something. I ran it up mostly playing .50-1 nl and 1-2nl..3 tabling for a lot of hours. plus the 600 dollar tourny 4th place finish did help me outteneight
Gotta ask... are you extraordinarily lucky, or playing 24x7 for the weekend?

playing 24/7 when im not at school or out with g/f or friends. I had a similar run about 2 months ago. deposited 50 dollars ::that i got free from powerplayer.com::: and turned it into 3400 in 2 weeks before I had to cash it all out since back then, UB was still a 21+ and they wanted me to verify my age. Within the last month, they changed the age limit to 18+, so i started to get in action again and so far so good :club:

playing 24/7 when im not at school or out with g/f or friends. I had a similar run about 2 months ago. deposited 50 dollars ::that i got free from powerplayer.com::: and turned it into 3400 in 2 weeks before I had to cash it all out since back then, UB was still a 21+ and they wanted me to verify my age. Within the last month, they changed the age limit to 18+, so i started to get in action again and so far so good :club:
you must be the luckiest person on earth
If you are as good as your post makes you seem. I would think about backing you for a percentage of your winnings.
sorry, I don't need a backer. you can just watch me play at UB under : teneight1084i don't know if you call those big rushes I had about a month apart all luck..but I do hold my own at the 1-2nl tablesteneight
lucky??? no. i mean, that hand i posted was probably lucky since it was my first hand at the table, but overall, I've had a good record. teneight
you made all that money, and you can't even transfer a measly $6.60 my way?
sorry, I don't transfer people I don't know. You have to do something for me before I transfer you some money. I would rather trasnfer 25 dollars into my older sisters account since she likes to play while at work. She always asks me for me because she ends up losing it all. she is a sucker, so play against her if you ever see her on UB. her ID is: butterflyrv or something very very similarteneight
you can back me, i turneed 250 into 3100 in the last 3 weeks...I also lost about 2k at 5/10 :club:
what site do you play on? want to play some heads up .50-1nl?? teneightps. anyone could come in here saying they've won this much and so on

Is that a well played shrt handed hand, teneight?Or is it, as you say, predicated on thinking he's on tilt?Thats just seems like a big pf r/r and then the small raise on flop..committing your stack there. Is TPTK worth that?I don't play shrt handed, so it's a legit ? .thanks.

lucky??? no. i mean, that hand i posted was probably lucky since it was my first hand at the table, but overall, I've had a good record. teneight
you dont consider yourself lucky?
you dont consider yourself lucky?
at times, but please don't tell me that 2 huge rushes is only luck. I grind it out playing .50-1nl and 1-2nl. I've made most of those "rushes" just playing these limitsteneight
Is that a well played shrt handed hand, teneight?Or is it, as you say, predicated on thinking he's on tilt?Thats just seems like a big pf r/r and then the small raise on flop..committing your stack there. Is TPTK worth that?I don't play shrt handed, so it's a legit ? .thanks.
well, I wanted him to fold on the flop, that's why i put a big raise. He always bet anything and everything. mostly on draws. So i put him on a flush draw or maybe even straight draw. I couldn't put him on a set or straight since he wouldn't call my reraise pf with j9, he would've reraised me with AA, KK, QQ, 1010, since he was out of position ::...the only hand I was really worried about was 88. After he went all in, I was pot-committed. He had KQ, which a horrible call PF in his part since I put in a good reraise. like i said, he was on tiltteneight
Chiefs 23, Raiders 17HAHAHAHAHHA, you will never escape me,
lol nice one. k kowboykoop, here it goes. GOOD GAME. you guys won, that's what matters. gl this season, if the Raiders don't win it, I want an AFC west team to win it. yes, even your chiefs. but i bleed silver and black 4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr teneight

I deposited $50 last week and turned it into $5000 also and then $25 more today and made another $5000. im so good. Just wanted to post it like the other guy so everyone could know how good I am and not lucky too. Thanks for sharing.

I deposited $50 last week and turned it into $5000 also and then $25 more today and made another $5000. im so good. Just wanted to post it like the other guy so everyone could know how good I am and not lucky too. Thanks for sharing.
failed attemp to flame me...sorry newbieteneight