books on pokerstars

im going to cash in on my FPP's and was wondering which books from their selection youd suggest...from those of you that are more well read than I am. Im looking for a book directed more toward cash games and lower limits like 2/4. Thanks.

In OrderWinning low limit holdemSmall Stakes HoldemTheory of PokerHoldem for Advanced PLayersAnd it's not even close (except maybe the first two, You really should only need one of them and if you did decide on one it should be Small Stakes Holdem)

In OrderWinning low limit holdemSmall Stakes HoldemTheory of PokerHoldem for Advanced PLayersAnd it's not even close (except maybe the first two,  You really should only need one of them and if you did decide on one it should be Small Stakes Holdem)
I say, it depends. If you are just starting out and want to learn a lot about the game, then you need to read Theory of Poker. If you want to beat low limit games quickly and don't want to do any real research, then read Small Stakes Hold Em, followed by Doyle's new book. Just my $.02.J in Colo.