new member...

Hey guys...I found this forum a few days ago and after my trip to Vegas decided to sign up.My name is Ryan. I'm from Simi Valley, CA (about 30 mins from LA) and enjoy playing, watching, and reading about poker. I've been playing since October 2003, and while I jumped in during the big explosion, I consider myself to have attributes most players who jumped in during this time do not. Namely my intrest in learning techniques, more games than NLHE, reading articles and books, furthering my game, the Socratic wisdom of knowing I know very little about poker, and my constant thinking about my game. Also, while I do play online poker, I prefer live games.I'm very happy there's a forum like this for free (thanks Daniel!)...I love reading posts about poker and having a place I can bring questions to like-minded people.Anyways, this is just a hello...I'll be seeing ya around.

welcome to the forum, it certainly is helpful to say the least. don't be afraid to post any questions or comments about any poker-related topic--you'll definitely get responses.aseem