****i just had a horrible dream

Does anyone else have dreams where you figure out that you are dreaming, so you just do whatever the hell you want? I have those kind of dreams all the time. Its comparable to GTA where you can just do anything you want without repercussions.
Lucid dreaming is amazing. There are ways to increase the occurence of these. If you're interested there are websites that'll give you tips. I find it occurs more often if I keep a dream journal. Another way to induce one is to wake up before you intend to, stay awake for an hour and then go back to sleep. I could go on for pages about dreams, but for now I'll just mention that one of my favorite dreams involved my ownership of a light sabre-type weapon that had so much electricity running through it that when I was using it time and space were warped around it. Yeah, I kicked a lot of ass.
Wow! You clearly have to0 much time on your hands. Do you by any chance live in your parent's basement and listen to late night AM talk radio? Just curious.
Haha...I am by no means a late night AM talk radio fan. I'm not sure how this (ignoring that I'm posting on an internet forum) indicates that I have too much time on my hands...most of the activity occurs when I'm sleeping anyway. I no longer do the dream journal thing because I'm far too lazy and I can't read anything I write immediately after waking.
DREAMS= +EV because if you have a bad dream, you wake up knowing it wasn't real. If you had a great dream, you atleast got to experience something great for a few minutes in fantasy land
I agree, though there are times when a dream has reflected reality closely enough that it takes me a bit to sort out what is real and what isn't. Heh...that makes me sound as if I'm crazy. For an example of this, I went through a day thinking it was going to snow substanstially that night. I had practically written off school for the next day and mentioned to a friend that I was going to enjoy the day off. He gave me the bad news and I realized that I had dreamt the forecast.Dreams rock. I had one the other night that Charles Barkley fell in a river at a golf tournament.
DREAMS= +EV because if you have a bad dream, you wake up knowing it wasn't real. If you had a great dream, you atleast got to experience something great for a few minutes in fantasy land
Dreams rock. I had one the other night that Charles Barkley fell in a river at a golf tournament.
hahahahahahaa best.dream.ever. not really, but a funny oneteneight