fulltilt bounty tourney last night

So I normally play on Stars, but due to an extraordinary amount of bad beats (runner runner, 2 outers, etc.) lately, I decided to give FullTilt a try yesterday. Played a couple lower buyin sng's in the afternoon, took a 3rd and a 1st. Really like the site. So last night I'm checking out the tourneys, and see this $50 buyin with bounties on all the pros, and I figured I'd take a shot at it.About 45 minutes in, I'm doing well with almost 5000 in chips. Steve Bechner (I think this is TJ Cloutier, please advise??) gets moved to my table and has about 6k in chips. A few hands after he sits, I take a small pot from him..which was pretty cool in itself. So we're almost to the first break, and I'm 30th out of about 300 left. Steve is 2 seats to my right, and has about 1k less than me. He makes a pot-sized raise preflop. I open my eyes to QQ, and reraise him a couple grand. Everyone folds, and Steve pushes. Now I'm worried about KK or AA, but have a feeling he has AK. So I called. I was right, he did have AK. But he caught his A on the turn, and I was severely crippled. Ended up going out shortly after the break in 208th place when I pushed with 55 v AK and dude also caught his A on the turn.Guess I don't have much of a point, except to say that I really like the site and tourney format, and it was very exciting to be playing with such big names. Also, A couple questions:How often do they have tourneys with this format?Any of you guys play in these regularly, and if so, how have you done?L8.

I watched that tourny last night for a little while and was observing the tourny that Chris "Jesus" Ferguson was at. He was doing alright and I noticed he was conversing a lot with the other players at his table, which I thought was cool. I am not sure how many of the pros who sponsor FTP actually use their real names or fake ones.

They have to use their real names. Steve Brecher (not Bechner) is a solid pro who has been on tour for quite a few years, and just because he hasnt been on TV, doesnt mean he's not famous. It's an insult to Brecher to think it's a pseudonym for Cloutier.

Steve Brecher is Steve Brecherthey say that the pros play their own names, but they could always cheat. The ones I've played with have seemed legit though.They actually have bounties on all pros during MTT's worth the buy-in; the special bounty tournaments just double that for certain pros.

Ya, I thought all the pros were supposed to use their real names, and unfortunately, no, I have never heard of Steve before this. The reason I assumed he was Cloutier was because there were about 10 railbirds, and most of them were calling him TJ.

dilligafme, and pogue, and faketree and a bunch of others are all regulars at full full tiltas well as clashcity rocker, i think patricnz.. and some others.anyway i think they have the bounty tournaments only like once a month or something.i'm not sure though, all of us played in it though and did equally mediocore

oh and in case you didn't know there's a FCP Full TIlt tourney as well.thursdays' at 9:30
Thanks for the info. I plan on spending more time there. Thursdays may be tough for me, but I'll try to make some of them. I'm assuming there are threads posted about these, I'll check them out.
dilligafme, and pogue, and faketree and a bunch of others are all regulars at full full tiltas well as clashcity rocker,  i think patricnz.. and some others.anyway i think they have the bounty tournaments only like once a month or something.i'm not sure though, all of us played in it though and did equally mediocore
Yeah, I played in it also. I think I won one hand before I busted out pretty early. Caught no cards, and every play I tried to make, someone came over the top of me, it was a nightmare.

Check out the Hurricane relief tournament on the 11th.All the pros enter (well, most) and they are really really chatty due to it being for charity. Their winnings go to the relief program and the bounty on them is the original buy in.

Steve Brecher was at the final table of the WPT Championship at the Bellagio last year (2004). For those that didn't know.