Since the Bodog hand histories are crap bear with me.Fairly loose $25 NL table in MP unraised pot, I limp with A , 4 SB min raises to .50BB and I call 3 Players (Pot $1.50)FLOPA :D 4 :) 5 :D SB bets $1.00BB raises to $3.00I call as does the SB3 Players (Pot $10.50)TurnQ :club: SB bets 1.50BB raises to 6I callSB times out and folds2 Players (Pot $24)River3 :D BB bets $15 All-inI have $14.75 leftOther than folding PF, any other advice?

Its hard to advise you (on this particular hand) without knowing what type player you were facing. Was he tight/loose what?? But based on what you gave I will try to give you a little advice in general. (BTW you can take it for what it is worth as I'm sure there will be responses flaming me and you both based on the fact that everybody on this forum is an expert and likes to treat people like they don't know anything and basically flame for no reason . . . but that is another discussion for another time :club: ).When I first started I played these levels and paid extreme attention to what the other players were playing, how they played when they flopped big hands, etc. Besides coming in with A 4 (which I would never play BTW) you have to determine what the other players have by the way they bet . . . because at this level people will play anything!. Minimum raise before the flop could mean anything at this level. Could be marginal . . . could be Aces. Sorry - I keep saying "at this level" but it's true so be careful. PEOPLE WILL PLAY ANYTHING AT THIS LEVEL!Flop A 4 5. Seemingly good flop for you. Original raiser bets $1. It is usually standard to follow a pre-flop raise with a post flop bet . . . maybe has an Ace . . . maybe not (A10 - AK if he has one). Now the BB just called pre-flop BUT raises 3x bet after flop - what could he have that would beat you right now?? A5, pp Aces, pp 4's. pp 5's, 2 3. Are any of these hands possible to limp with (at this level :D ) . . . yes!. BUT he could also have A10-AK as well or maybe even 4 5. If I were you I would try to figure out what he has now - because he could also be betting a flush or a straight draw as well. With both draws a possibility I would have Re-raised him here to see what he does. He is showing strength which means he atleast has part of this flop or feels he has the best hand. YOU need to show the strength of YOUR hand. This will either slow down his betting or possibly push him all-in now. If you are willing to call another bet on the turn - go ahead and reraise now to see how strong HE comes across. If he goes allin or re-raises you then you have a decision to make now instead of later (but more on that in a minute).Turn card Q. Original raiser bets again. Could be fishing, could be slowplaying. BB raises again. Since you didnt raise on the flop this gives him more reason to believe that his hand is the best . . . even if he has AJ or something like that. So now you have to decide if he is that strong because he has something or is just pushing because he feels you are weak.River 3. Scary card. BB goes all-in. Now you have a tough decision for all your $$. The straight hit if he had a 2 in his hand. His all-in could be a protective bet or severely overplaying an Ax. But again, since you showed no real strength in your hand the decision is on you now.This hand . . . personally I think you were beat on the flop. Probably had trips or flopped the straight. Probably trips IMO. Big bet flop, bigger bet turn, all-in protective bet on the river. I would have folded (hope you did).As far as playing a hand like this it is pretty easy. You flopped a good hand . . BUT there was a flush draw on the board and a straight possibility/draw. You have to show more strength in situations like this when draws are on the board. You could have given them the chance to hit their hand by just calling - say if they had A Q. If there was no draw on the board you can sometimes wait until the turn to re-raise . . . but since there was a draw, raise/ re-raise on the flop to see where you stand. If you get re-raised or pushed all-in then you have to make that decision now instead of later in the pot. It could save you money by re-raising now if he shows that he really is strong. Like I said to me, he probably had it off the flop. But you must show strength and take control over the hand. By not re-raising you show weakness. Even if he has you beat now you will save yourself $ by finding out now instead of calling all the way to the river and then having more $ in the pot to entice you to call.I hope this helps a little . . . how did this hand turn out BTW??