poker stars backer

I'm upset I haven't been asked. Oh yeah, my FCP, AIM, and PS names are all different. Who's the dumb one now?
same here, and I am very glad that I took my AIM link off a while ago
i'm willing to gamble....i can do the whole hundred! PM me :twisted:
That's awfully nice of you. I, too am in need of a backer, on full tilt. Yes, I have a neteller acct, yes, I have money, and yes I'd rather gamble with yours than mine. I, of course, am willing to split my profits with you, 90/10. In the unfortunate event that I wind up in the red, I'm more than willing to split my losses with you as well. Let me know. Thanks alot!!
LOL.... :wink:

kid, i'd be absolutely delighted to give you money. just find me in person, or email me, and remind me that i promised to give you the money. if i've forgotten about it, then just start punching me in the gut until i remember, then i'll definitely give it to you. how much do you want? i can probably give you a couple hundred bucks. if you email me then just make sure to send A LOT of emails otherwise i might forget. :club:

Hello, I am 17 years old  and am looking around for some1 to back me some cash out at stars.  I have had 1 previous backer(AIM-aasdg1141) and things worked out real great as he backed me 25 bucks and i paid him back 30 within 2 hours however i ended up losing the 5 bucks i had  left for myself..........So I decided to come here and see if any1 might be interested in possibly backing me some cash out at pokerstars........THANK YOUCONTACT ME VIA AIM AT WHITESOX05CHAMPS...........
Your revolution is over. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir!