i need to vent

I have been playing PLO recently and I was up around $150 for the first couple of weeks playing mainly .10/.25 and a little .25/.50. I cashed out some of my money, as I always do when I reach nearing $200. So that left me back at $100 and since then I have hit a huge lull. Both times I have taken stabs at the .50/1.00 table(yes it is out of my online bankroll, but not my overall bankroll if need be) I have been two outed and three outed on the river on obviously important pots. I am really tight and passive normally, that is something that I want to change because I know I am giving up so much money in the little pots that other people always take off of me when I have the best hand. But anyways, I know that getting the money in with the best of it is the most important thing, but this sucks. The two big Omaha hands I won(where all the money got in on the flop - once for $50 and the other for $106) I was a 62% favorite in each. But losing a $40 dollar pot on a 3 outer today coupled with a 60$ pot to a 2 outer a few days ago... ehhh, my confidence is gone because I hate losing money... plus it took a bite outta my online roll (at 40$ now). Guess I gotta hit the low limit games again, hopefully smash em up.OK, I don't feel better yet, but I am going to stop bitching about stupid things that in the long run should work out