***** Hand History for Game 2600969040 *****NL Texas Hold'em $5 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:15177834 Level:3 Blinds(25/50) - Friday, August 26, 13:18:01 EDT 2005Table Table 14243 (Real Money)Seat 4 is the buttonTotal number of players : 7 Seat 4: latno ( $2845 )Seat 7: sanlyn111 ( $960 )Seat 9: robbcash ( $545 )Seat 2: THERODENT ( $475 )Seat 3: honeynora ( $1280 )Seat 6: Frills ( $470 )Seat 10: Martin_76 ( $1425 )Trny:15177834 Level:3Blinds(25/50)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Frills [ Tc Ks ]robbcash folds.Martin_76 folds.THERODENT folds.honeynora folds.latno calls [50].Frills calls [25].sanlyn111 checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ Jd, 4h, 5d ]Frills checks.sanlyn111 checks.latno checks.** Dealing Turn ** [ Qh ]Frills checks.sanlyn111 checks.latno checks.** Dealing River ** [ 9d ]Frills is all-In [420]sanlyn111 folds.latno calls [420].Frills shows [ Tc, Ks ] a straight, nine to king.latno shows [ Td, Ah ] high card ace.Frills wins 990 chips from the main pot with a straight, nine to king.latno: ummlatno: i had a flushlatno: how did ur striahgt winlatno: ...Frills: rofllatno: lollatno: party poker XXXXed up hahaFrills: you f'ed up sirlatno: 4 diamonds on borad?latno: wasnt there?Frills: check the history

Hey BD how is your Hollywood bonus going?
Awesome thread hijack, this one sucked anyways...lolI'm at $450 as of 2 days ago, what about you??How are you finding the tables??I had a few bad days of $2-2 so I scaled it back a bit... (actually truth be told, I cashed out $700 and boughtround trip tickets to vegas for me and the wifey...lol)Still have around $750 but I've been off HE, and nowplayin a bit of PLO8

I was stuck at 300 for so long, then I moved to the 3-6 5 max tables. Oh man are those tables juicy. Hanging just under $900 for the site.I've heard good things about the Omaha tables, but I don't think I am good enough at Omaha to really take advantage.

What is this Hollywood bonus you guys speak of??
500% on first deposit. It's not easy to clear, dependingon your limit, etc, but if you play med/higher limitsIt's easy money.
Cleared 150. It was going really slow at 1-2, so the last 100 is all in a week or so. I'm thinking of trying a few MTT, do you have any experience in them?Oh yeah, sorry for the threadjack.
I've just started playing some MTT's myself.Finished 60th in a 975 player 10+1 yesterdayand 18th in a 280 player 10+1 for a couple ofminor cashes anyways.They're not bad at all, I like their structure,1500 to start, blinds at 10-20.
What is this Hollywood bonus you guys speak of??
500% on first deposit. It's not easy to clear, dependingon your limit, etc, but if you play med/higher limitsIt's easy money.
Plus you get an extra 25 bucks if BD refers you!I think I'm going to try some low buy in MTT. I haven't done them in ages, so we'll see what happens.

I don't usually bother with anything less than a 10+1The 5+1's might as well be crapshoots, people goingall in seemingly when they look down and see thatthey have been dealt 2 cards. Not uncommon tosee 3-4 way all in action in the first 10 hands...lolI do like their cheapie rebuy ones though, usually$2 or $5 buyin, 1 rebuy and 1 add on in first hour.