$50nl to $100nl

My bankroll is about $1600 right know and I am thinking of switching to the $100 NL tables when I hit around 2 grand.Anybody have any insight on the play at these tables in relation to the $25 and $50 tables?

Depends on the site, but there's not really that much difference. I mean it's what'd you'd expect, you won't see the complete maniacs with quite the same frequency but you'll see them.and by maniac i don't mean it in the strategic sense of a maniac who can actually play well. I am referring to the guy calling reraises with 85 off and then playing his middle pair to the river. But you'll still find em.

Yea, thats about what I have found with the limited number of hands I have played at the $100 game. I have probably played around 1000 hands or so and found no real difference in the play. I play mostly Party and UB but am currently running through most of the sites from pokersourceonline. Once I am done I will probably settle down on Eurobet for the rakeback.

Depends on the site, but there's not really that much difference. I mean it's what'd you'd expect, you won't see the complete maniacs with quite the same frequency but you'll see them.
I don't know where you guys play at, but where I play, it was the exact oppossite. All the tight players without money where trying to grind out a profit playing at the $50 NL tables. They never took any risks, not wanting to throw away any cash, no action whatsoever unless they held AA and AA only. I try out the $100 NL, and I am stunned at what these people where showing down on the river. Putting me allin on a stonecold bluff with 8/3off, or at best bottom pair. chasing every gutshot draw, or bottom pair trying to two pair the turn and river. I think people at the $100 have money to blow and just want to get a kick out of playing poker and bluffing you out of big pots. Can't wait till my bankroll lets me try the $200 and $400 tables, tried it once and it was even worse!
Depends on the site, but there's not really that much difference. I mean it's what'd you'd expect, you won't see the complete maniacs with quite the same frequency but you'll see them.
I don't know where you guys play at, but where I play, it was the exact oppossite. All the tight players without money where trying to grind out a profit playing at the $50 NL tables. They never took any risks, not wanting to throw away any cash, no action whatsoever unless they held AA and AA only. I try out the $100 NL, and I am stunned at what these people where showing down on the river. Putting me allin on a stonecold bluff with 8/3off, or at best bottom pair. chasing every gutshot draw, or bottom pair trying to two pair the turn and river. I think people at the $100 have money to blow and just want to get a kick out of playing poker and bluffing you out of big pots. Can't wait till my bankroll lets me try the $200 and $400 tables, tried it once and it was even worse!
You get a good mix of tight and loose players at the higher limit tables at Full Tilt. I guess it depends on the site.