this will spark no one's interest -not even daniels-

im sorry, but sometimes you just gotta tell it like it is.and since people have being saying some pretty ridiculous things in this forum in the last couple of days, ill spit the truth.1. ill never win the world series of poker.2. john juanda is the best poker player alive.3. phil hellmuth isn't even in the top 20 anymore.4. futureWSOPwinner is dead money.im out like moneymaker in 2004

WOW BUDDY!!! THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TITLE!!! Im sorry but you must be on "tilt" cause i found that very informative and interesting! SO go "MUCK" your title and try to atleast act like you have "PREMIUM HOLDINGS" who agrees that guy is prolly a 24/7 player always on tilt I WOULD TAKE YOU DOWN HEADS UP WERE YOU LIVE ...hold on my fiances callingOK BACK sorry about that she was looking for the milk...uhh YOUR ON "TILT" peace im out like "your mom on the corner on a friday night" hmm LOLim going to go ahead and appolgize..."Not once did I make one coherant point, I award me no points and may god have mercy on my soul"

im going to go ahead and appolgize..."Not once did I make one coherant point, I award me no points and may god have mercy on my soul"
From Billy Madison?