little else is better...

Than someone moving in on your royal flush.Table 'Arrakis IV' Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Duhglas ($39.25 in chips) Seat 2: Fabus ($8.95 in chips) Seat 3: cray1 ($10 in chips) Seat 4: kevin113969 ($14.90 in chips) Seat 5: pollfox ($35 in chips) Seat 7: Spademan ($150.05 in chips) Seat 8: alyssabear ($17.20 in chips) Seat 9: Tripod007 ($15.30 in chips) Fabus: posts small blind $0.10cray1: posts big blind $0.25sno6: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Spademan [Td Kd]kevin113969: calls $0.25pollfox: folds Spademan: calls $0.25alyssabear: folds Tripod007: folds Duhglas: calls $0.25Fabus: folds cray1: checks *** FLOP *** [Qd Kc Jd]cray1: checks kevin113969: checks Spademan: checks Duhglas: checks *** TURN *** [Qd Kc Jd] [Ad]cray1: bets $0.25kevin113969: calls $0.25Spademan: calls $0.25Duhglas: calls $0.25*** RIVER *** [Qd Kc Jd Ad] [4h]cray1: bets $0.25kevin113969: raises $14.15 to $14.40 and is all-inSpademan: calls 14.40Duhglas: folds cray1: folds *** SHOW DOWN ***Spademan: shows [Td Kd] (a Royal Flush)kevin113969: mucks hand Spademan collected $29.60 from potThird one I've had, first time that's happened.Btw, I'm a bit drunk, so no jokes about me playing 25NL.

Value man, why the hell not? These guys at this level will call with anything, i bet 7.50 on the turn so hopefully when I pushed on the river he would feel committed. This is how I would play it in a real poker game, I'm not a big fan of the slow play if you wanna win all the chips. Just my style though.

Value man, why the hell not?  These guys at this level will call with anything, i bet 7.50 on the turn so hopefully when I pushed on the river he would feel committed.  This is how I would play it in a real poker game, I'm not a big fan of the slow play if you wanna win all the chips.  Just my style though.
Ah.Agreed unless someone before me leads out.No way I'm re-raising him till the river.Let him catch another helpful card,or bluff too big to get away from,or catch whatever card he's bluff/drawing to.I think only one of the two examples was someone betting before you, so the other doesn't apply.Of course, neither may have anything to do with what I'm talking about, and I've impaired-ly misread them.

Agreed, when I hit the royal I raised hoping he had tripped the jack or something, but that guy was just, logic cannot describe.But on the straight flush 67 one, I think calling a 10 dollar raise there after checking the flop and then check/calling the turn I find too suspicious if you want to put in a solid bet on the river. I also have a very loose image at the table, I was betting almost every other hand (VPIP was about 40 lol) so they would never put me on that anyway.

Agreed, when I hit the royal I raised hoping he had tripped the jack or something, but that guy was just, logic cannot describe.But on the straight flush 67 one, I think calling a 10 dollar raise there after checking the flop and then check/calling the turn I find too suspicious if you want to put in a solid bet on the river. I also have a very loose image at the table, I was betting almost every other hand (VPIP was about 40 lol) so they would never put me on that anyway.
Heh, ya, a loose table image can rule if you can get it the right way.