anyone w/ web dev skills?

Allright, So this should go in general but well... this is General Strategy and I don't want all the trolls seeing this. It's more a question for the Strategy members.I need help keeping my website up to date, nothing tough at all... Just creating the blogs on the server and updating the main page.. the occasional article updates... It's nothing that anyone would be doing on there own, infact I have been doing most of the work myself lately.I just don't have the time anymore guys, if you know anyone who is good at web design, please let me know. It's not a paying gig right off the bat, depending on how much the person did I would pay them right away on a monthly basis, but that would be if they were REALLY doing it well and keeping everything flowing very nicely.A little experience w/ SEO would be nice, but I've got someone who can "sparingly" help me on the SEO side of this, it's just basic web design that I need the help w/ right now.Thanks for anyone who can help me find someone for this.

I might be able to help you. I'm not sure what "SEO" is, but I do web development in ASP. What sort of development are you looking for? Do you need the code to be hosted or do you have a location for it already? What language are you wanting it developed in?

I've already got the site up www.jaysonweber.com (although a new name would be great) and i have plenty of webspace... just HTML and PHP coding.Would you mind PM'ing me w/ some contact info. Mine is pretty easy to get just check my profile it's there.