home game problems : update

Just wanted to say thanks to all who replied to my "HOME GAME PROBLEMS" topic..Ron Mexico, Royal Tour, DB10-2, Rock, TheJackal, etc...Our game started with 23 players, a little short than usual, but hey we can't stop vacations. I actually played well from the start, hitting key hands and stealing key pots. One hand that helped is me in the bb with K4o, double the bb raise so I stayed. I played the man and he is a guy that could raise anything, so I thought I am half in it, let’s see a flop. The flop comes 33K. I check he moved in immediately and I called thinking he was on a steal, I was right. He had A4o and caught nothing, doubling me up and making me the chip leader. After doubling up my buddy, I think like 5 or 6 times, it came to a hand that saved me. I had KQo and tried a steal against someone with comparable chips at the final table, he called showing two pair, ouch, but when runner runner spades came, I was doubled up looking good once again. Next the guy I doubled up constantly slow played AA and caught the big stack on a small pair and then it was heads up. He had about 80% of the chips and we discussed a split. Since our egos couldn't let go we decided to play it out, it was almost a $400 difference between 1st and 2nd. Let me add I have been beaten repeatedly by this guy heads up, so I wanted the practice and maybe even the win. A couple hands in I was dealt J10o and decided to make a small raise, he called and the flop came 5KJ rainbow, he went all in I said “ok” then a J on the turn and a 10 boating me up also doubled me up. Some steals and small pots got me the lead then came the final hand. I am dealt 10d-10s, I made a small raise then with a flop of 3d-6d-8d, he moved all in and I called. After all diamonds hit the board I took home the tourney championship. It seems kind of weird to win your own tourney, but after a year and a half drought, everyone there seemed very happy for me.I had listened to a lot of what was replied to about my post and JUST TOOK MY TIME, I let others fix problems and just enjoyed myself, like I should. Thanks again all, one down, many more to go!DPRCEO :club: www.danspokerroom.com

Nice win, too bad you suck. Or do I suck since you beat me heads up?lol :oops:
LOL haha to funny, we'll take em this Friday at aWindsor! ALL IN.DPRCEOwww.danspokerroom.com