flopping a set with a flush draw on board

this hand came up at a .10/.25 NL hold'em table.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) converterMP ($22.40)CO ($25.65)Button ($18.75)Hero ($9.45)BB ($20.80)UTG ($7.95)Preflop: Hero is SB with 6:spade:, 6:club:. UTG posts a blind of $0.25. UTG (poster) checks, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.75.Flop: ($3.25) 8:diamond:, 6:diamond:, J:spade: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]Hero bets $3, UTG calls $0.95 (All-In), CO calls $2.45.Turn: ($27.10) K:diamond: (3 players, 1 all-in)River: ($27.10) T:heart: (3 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $27.10was the all-in on the flop warranted here?can anybody postulate the outcome?-RRS

I'm guess he had 2 diamonds and outdrew you, which is why you are questioning what you did wrong but you did nothing wrong given the size of you stack. You were a huge favored with the board pairing a possibility of him drawing dead.You played the hand well. Now just move on

im sure you were all expecting that i got outdrawn here (i thought so too before showdown!), but according to the hand history, one of my opponents had J 10 off suit, the other had J 3 off suit (god i love donks :club:)i took down the pot w/my set of 6's (one of my favorite hands btw :twisted: )-RRS