I have been reading some good books and was wondering if there is any must haves that i have missed so far. This is what i have read.super system 1hellmuths poker like the prosphil gordons poker the real dealthe theory of poker david sklanskytournament poker david sklanskyno limit texas hold em daugherty? mcevoywhat have i missed that was a good read and helped your play out!!

I have been reading some good books and was wondering if there is any must haves that i have missed so far. This is what i have read.super system 1hellmuths poker like the prosphil gordons poker the real dealthe theory of poker david sklanskytournament poker david sklanskyno limit texas hold em daugherty? mcevoywhat have i missed that was a good read and helped your play out!!
SSHESS2 (Jen Harmon's Limit chapter is probably worth it by itself)Both of Harrington's Tournament books
As Stephen A. Smith would say, "You've read Hellmuth's book, and quite frankly, that's all you need."/sw

As Stephen A. Smith would say, "You've read Hellmuth's book, and quite frankly, that's all you need."sounds like something phil would say himself :-) after all he made this quote famous " if it wasn't for luck i'd win them all"

As Stephen A. Smith would say, "You've read Hellmuth's book, and quite frankly, that's all you need."/sw
"quite frankly, that IS all you need. every other poker book has been endorsed by none other than sla-va med-ve-DEN-ko. i mean, come on, you know your book is bad when it's endorsed by SLA-VAH MED-ve-DEN-ko"