pp saturday night 200k

Is anyone else playing in this tournament tonight? I know Troy who is better prepared for this tournament than any in his life is playing. Good luck troy and anyone else playing, looking forward to updates on everyone.

i am playing ridiculous...but not as ridiculous as this guy is:***** Hand History for Game 2490439226 *****15/30 Tourney Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) (Tournament 14610636) - Sat Aug 06 22:11:27 EDT 2005Table $200K Guaranteed Saturday(411361) Table 50 (Real Money) -- Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10Seat 1: troyomac (1975)Seat 2: Ramesh_H (1475)Seat 3: HawkNZ (1545)Seat 4: toitlkatgr (1930)Seat 5: sag197 (1325)Seat 6: texashedger (1410)Seat 7: jiaohidden (870)Seat 8: calmjackal (1485)Seat 9: plisson (1510)Seat 10: GoBucksIndy (1475)HawkNZ posts small blind (10)toitlkatgr posts big blind (15)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to troyomac [ Kh, Qc ] sag197 folds.texashedger folds.jiaohidden calls (15)calmjackal folds.plisson folds.GoBucksIndy folds.troyomac calls (15)Ramesh_H did not respond in time.Ramesh_H folds.HawkNZ calls (5)toitlkatgr checks.** Dealing Flop ** : [ 5d, 6c, Qs ] HawkNZ checks.toitlkatgr checks.jiaohidden checks.troyomac bets (60)HawkNZ folds.toitlkatgr calls (60)jiaohidden folds.** Dealing Turn ** : [ 7c ] toitlkatgr checks.troyomac bets (150)toitlkatgr calls (150)** Dealing River ** : [ 3c ] toitlkatgr bets (225)troyomac calls (225)** Summary **Main Pot: 930Board: [ 5d 6c Qs 7c 3c ]troyomac balance 1525, lost 450 [ Kh Qc ] [ a pair of queens -- Kh,Qc,Qs,7c,6c ]Ramesh_H balance 1475, didn't bet (folded)HawkNZ balance 1530, lost 15 (folded) toitlkatgr balance 2410, bet 450, collected 930, net +480 [ 2s 4s ] [ a straight, three to seven -- 7c,6c,5d,4s,3c ]sag197 balance 1325, didn't bet (folded)texashedger balance 1410, didn't bet (folded)jiaohidden balance 855, lost 15 (folded) calmjackal balance 1485, didn't bet (folded)plisson balance 1510, didn't bet (folded)GoBucksIndy balance 1475, didn't bet (folded)

I've had QQ and 10 10, both of which had overcards that flopped and caused me to fold.  I'm down to 1035 right now, need to get some good flops.
tough luck...sorry didn't realize you were playing going to come watch!

a little over 2300 right now, actually a little irked i dont have more, got qq twice, one small pot once, won blinds second time, got aa once, went over the top of a 75 raise and call in front of me to 225, both fold. then hit a flush but win less than expected, sorry, probably come off like a whiny bitch complaining about stuff like this but feel like i'm using up my good cards and draws early, gl to everyone else.edit, donkey just got me up to 3400 when he went allin on str8 draw when i had top two pair, fortunately he missed.

first break and I'm down to 945, lost a big pot with top pair when my oppenent hit his flush on the river. Hopefully I can get some cards and double up. Had the early chip leader at my table, he was up to 8000 before he gave most of it away to everyone but me, frustrating but hes still got 2200 that I hope to get from him. gl guys

well with just 600 left i flopped 4 to a flush, the 5th one never came. Another early exit in a big tourny for me. Dissapointing but I feel like I'm bound to do well one of these times................

are the starting chips still 1K, I know that for some of the bigger tournies they actually give you some chips to play with
this one starts with 1500 blinds increase every 20 min instead of 15
wow, party doing a semi normal structure. Guess I'll have to start playing in this tourny next week. I normally do their tournies just to have a change of pace, and since I don't have the toll to direct buy-in into the PPMillion semi's, half mil, and mil garunteed I just normally avoid the party tournies
are the starting chips still 1K, I know that for some of the bigger tournies they actually give you some chips to play with
this one starts with 1500 blinds increase every 20 min instead of 15
wow, party doing a semi normal structure. Guess I'll have to start playing in this tourny next week. I normally do their tournies just to have a change of pace, and since I don't have the toll to direct buy-in into the PPMillion semi's, half mil, and mil garunteed I just normally avoid the party tournies
I did the direct buy-in thing. Theoretically above my roll but I like to take chances sometimes. Positive poker week and rewarding real-world work week allow such dilly-dallying from time to time.

i'm out in 765th place...1500ish in chips, on button one caller, with blinds 50/100...i raise to 325 with AQ offsuit...sb folds, BB who has been someone loose goes over the top with roughly same chip count as me...limper folds, i call. he shows A10 offsuit. flop comes KQJ i'm dead to a 10, or runner runner to make boat. board bricks...and i'm left pissed off lol. oh well this isn't the end for me...i will finish well in a big tourney someday

wow i was rocking the 10/1 i joined 90 people left 27000 in chips, and i check raised the flush draw all in...with a 10K pot or so. guy called with top pair (A10, with 10,9,7) on board...and i missed flush...would have been 1st or 2nd in chips...but what can ya do...i felt i needed to gamble to get myself good position to win the thing. ( i realize this thread is about the 200K sorry guys)...so long story short good luck everyone left...i'm going to get drunk! peace yo