critique play

I think I should have lead the turn and maybe folded the river but I thought he could be betting QQ or KK because I showed weakness on the turn.Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is SB with [Ac], [As]. 4 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Button calls.Flop: (13 SB) [Th], [Tc], [Js] (4 players)Hero bets, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, Button calls.Turn: (11.50 BB) [4c] (3 players)Hero checks, MP2 checks, Button bets, Hero calls, MP2 calls.River: (14.50 BB) [Jh] (3 players)Hero checks, MP2 checks, Button bets, Hero calls, MP2 calls.Final Pot: 17.50 BBI think thats better

Why not raise the turn? He probably would cap the flop if he had a 10, and you can knock out MP2 who may have had a J (we know he doesn't because he would raise the river). I think you should raise the turn, and check/call the river.

Why not raise the turn?  He probably would cap the flop if he had a 10, and you can knock out MP2 who may have had a J (we know he doesn't because he would raise the river).  I think you should raise the turn, and check/call the river.
Button wouldn't necessarily cap the flop with a 10, he could stop and go to trap MP for an extra bet on the turn, as hero is assumed to lead out on turn again, mp call, then button can raise the turn as well.I don't know why hero isn't leading the turn either, seems that would be the best play, then you can make your decision if you get raised.