...a good tournament that will never hit television!

If you're interested in reading about tournaments. I submit the following:Bellagio Challenge CupAfter a very tough field of top pros from all over, a notable final table emerged. Fit for TV editing, it had media shy Tobey Maguire, recently discovered pros fresh off the WSOP and established personalities like 1998 WSOP champion Scotty Nguyen. Old news for some of you... but I have a lot more detail and hopefully you'll enjoy the story. Feel free to bash me too. I can take it. And some of my writing deserves it.

If you're interested in reading about tournaments. I submit the following:Bellagio Challenge CupAfter a very tough field of top pros from all over, a notable final table emerged. Fit for TV editing, it had media shy Tobey Maguire, recently discovered pros fresh off the WSOP and established personalities like 1998 WSOP champion Scotty Nguyen. Old news for some of you... but I have a lot more detail and hopefully you'll enjoy the story. Feel free to bash me too. I can take it. And some of my writing deserves it.
Good read elkang; thanks for posting it. :-)Patrick

overall, a really great read. I'll even go so far as to tell you why I liked it:The writing was great. But more so, it had that "I'm happy to be here watching this" feel to it. Meh. Not even sure that'll make sense. But good work sir