very frustrating beat..

Hey Guys,I am very new to the site but couldn't pass up on posting this frustrating beat.Playing $50 NLH home game at a friends. (10 Players)We are down to 3 handed and myself and another guy have about 45% of the chips each (very close but he is leading) and another guy is short stacked with 10% approx.I'm small blind and raise it up 800 to go with KhKd, BB (chip leader) calls the raise.Flop comes Ks, 4d, 2c.I come out firing with my trips and raise to 1500, immediately this guy raises me to 5000.I go into the tank for a few minutes before re-raising all in. This guy looks shocked of my play and sits there for a minute then says "Im committed, I have to call" and flips over Jd,6d.Long story short.....turn was a 7d, and the river was the Qd.He took down a monster pot and went on to win the game.As you can probably guess, I wasn't too impressed.How brutal is that!!!

That's pretty sickening. I probably would have broke his nose. j/k His comment is absolutely laughable for even the biggest noob. But what can ya do, fish gotta win sometime for you to make a profit in the long run.

To try and make you feel better I was at the final table of a $100 buy in tourney of about 75 players. I was 5th in chips out of 7 and in the BB. Chip leader was on the button and very loose agressive. All players folded up to the button who moved all -in. SB folds and I look at my cards to find KK. Of course I call. The guy laughs and says "you caught me". Flipping over 5-2 off.He catches a two on the flop and a 2 on the turn sending me packing. My only consolation was I cashed.