cash game problems [rant..]

Ill admit up front that im not a very strong NL player.But what skillz i do have are much stronger in tournaments that they are in cash games. im well aware that it takes more skill to beat cash games than it does tournaments. im just terrible at the NL cash games on UB, but i can beat tournaments. i play micro .25/50 and i just tread water. i feel like i fall for traps in NL cash games more than i do in NL tourneys. and i have trouble reading hands. i find it much harder in cash games to know where someone is at in the hand. especially preflop, because it seems that players think of the size of the blinds in relation to the size of their bankrolls [at least thats what they should do] instead of their stacksizes or potsize. i cant seem to figure out when to bluff in the cash games. whereas in tournaments i steal lots of pots in lots of spots. maybe its because there are many more multiway pots in the cash games. should i just cut out my bluffs alltgether? only bluff in heads up situations? maybe i should just sit back and wait for big made hands and push allin. but from what i understand its playing passively that kills you. anyway im just ranting and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to adjust for the cash games.ps im reading SSH, I understand it can also help my NL play.

yeah i play limit too, but im just talking about my NL problems.
Just read up and the more practice and knowledge you gain will extremely help you. Maybe you should just exclusively play tournaments as many pros do on Stars, Cliff Josephy for example

It seems that you are playing your cash games like you play your tournaments.Low limit cash games online play surprisingly close to play money games. You get alot of callers and alot of loose aggressive players.You'll find that bluffing rarely ever works, especially in multi-way pots because these players look at the money potential and often ignore their odds of actually getting it, which leads to alot of lucky draws and players with good hands not knowing how to bet them. In the low limits play tight and aggressive. Nobody will be paying attention to what hands you play, so you can wait for the premium hands and kill them when you hit the flop simply because chances are you will have 2-3 guys calling your bets, which will more than make up for all the folding you've done.Looking into that last paragraph, because of the amount of calling when you bet, it will be very hard to determine who has a hand and who doesn't so make sure you are getting your odds when you do play your hands.You pretty much have to sit and wait for a premium hand to make anything unless you end up as the BB and it gets you a free flop (which happens way more than you would expect).

It seems that you are playing your cash games like you play your tournaments.Low limit cash games online play surprisingly close to play money games. You get alot of callers and alot of loose aggressive players.You'll find that bluffing rarely ever works, especially in multi-way pots because these players look at the money potential and often ignore their odds of actually getting it, which leads to alot of lucky draws and players with good hands not knowing how to bet them. In the low limits play tight and aggressive. Nobody will be paying attention to what hands you play, so you can wait for the premium hands and kill them when you hit the flop simply because chances are you will have 2-3 guys calling your bets, which will more than make up for all the folding you've done.Looking into that last paragraph, because of the amount of calling when you bet, it will be very hard to determine who has a hand and who doesn't so make sure you are getting your odds when you do play your hands.You pretty much have to sit and wait for a premium hand to make anything unless you end up as the BB and it gets you a free flop (which happens way more than you would expect).
Exactly, that's why its very important to read SSHE and be in the cash game mentality and not in tournament mode as they are completely different breeds