I have just purchased a pokertracker and have downloaded gametime and acehud. i am told that by having these programs you can have your opponents stats shown on the screen. I have not been able to get this to work. I am not very good with computers so this may seem simple to some of you guys but to me it is hard. I am wondering how you guys have been able to get this to work (for you guys that use these programs). I have like 50 hands played with this (i was just testing it out) so could that be my problem.I was also wondering about the set up that you guys use for your pokertrackers.any and all help would be appreciatedthanks ejay

You have to make sure that your hand histories are going straight into pokertracker for Gametime to work. If you are at a table and you don't have any info on the people, gametime won't show anything. I don't have it in front of me or I would walk you through it. Just make sure that you have poker tracker auto importing about every 1-5 minutes and you will get updated stats.

i just relized that for some reason it tracker is not even imoprting hands from today. It is imorting hands from earlier this month before i even paid for the servicewhat do i do?