$1-5 stud hi/lo live - trip aces vs two fish

Aseem, Chief, and I just came back from an insane, exhausting weekend in Turning Stone. This'll be the first of a few posts of poker hands from there ..There was a great $1-5 spread Stud Hi/Lo table going on last afternoon - all but Aseem and I, and one super-aggressive player at the table, were total calling stations who played every single hand. Every bet/raise was always the max of $5, on every street except maybe third. Antes were $1 (unfortunately), bring-in was $1.I declare that it's my last hand of the entire trip. I'm dealt (A :club: 6)A :) . I'm last to act, everyone except Aseem limps (as usual), and I raise to $6. Four calls. 4th:Calling station 1: 6 :D 3 :) Calling station 2: T 2 Me: A 6 A 9I bet $5, two calling stations and one other guy call.5th:CS 1: 6 :D 3 :) 2 :D CS 2: T 2 TMe: A 6 A 9 2 I bet $5 out again, CS 1 raises (he raises very rarely, and only with made lows), CS 2 (who also very rarely raises) three-bets, I call two cold, CS 1 caps, call call. 6th:CS 1: 6 :) 3 :) 2 :) A :) CS2: T 2 T 9Me: A 6 A 9 2 AI check to CS1, who bets out again with a scary board. CS 2 raises AGAIN, I just call, CS 1 three bets, call call.7th: Me: A 6 A 9 2 A QI check, CS 1 bets, CS 2 calls, I call.final pots size: over $200. I wasn't afraid of CS 2 very much the entire hand; CS 1 intimidated me much more. His raising every possible time makes sense due to his having the only low possible, but should I be jamming also while giving him a freeroll on both CS 2 and I on 6th? He had very live flush and straight possibilities, and there was a small chance that CS had me beat, so I just called down 6th and 7th.Also, is anyone folding 5th?