I tried something new today in my shorthanded sitngo stategy. 35+3 sixhanded:I decided that I was going to play extremely "TIGHT-SOLID". This means no 5 dollar calls from the sb out of position with trash or marginal hands; Especially early (5-10 blind), I wanna play all small pots in good possition with premium hands. NO races for HALF OR ALL MY CHIPS UNLESS I GOT AA KK...(IF someone raises then someone else reraises then some comes over the top allin im foldin QQ and JJ and maybe kings???this means if I pick up a hand IN the SB like AKs and 4 or 3 limps call 20 ..well, im making a significant raise......about 160-190..the reason im doing this is I want that money early and with no risk to win 110 chips. this helpes my table image and makes it possible for some one to make a marginal call. which someone usually will....the guy on the button called who is known to be loose. I am now first to act and decided that hit or miss "im leading out for a reasonale bet (pot or a lil less)" flop came j92 rainbow. so i lead out into a pot of 420 with 280 chips!! .....now from the button i doubt hes thinking about makin a move on me due to my preflop bet which showed strength as did my flop bet, so for him to make any raise he must have 99 kj aj jj or j9-" TO CALL" Q10-K-10(BAD CALL INMO),10-8, A9, or KQ for gut and two overs, or a pp of 44 to 88 with position and pot odds........well wipe AJ, 99 and KJ JJ off the list because he limped preflop with the best position and no raiser in front of him. HE CALLS-POT IS NOW< 685> now im putting him on a couple of hands: QJ (my worst fear) ,Q10, 10-8suited or A9..that is my decison....now he misght have QJ and feel like i have a big pair from my preflop action and not raise...becase if he does reaise He thinks I might go all in with kk or aa. With a pr of J and 2 cards for a straight he WOULD 90% of the time just call!turn bricks off a 6 makin BD club DRAW.....GREAT CARD FOR ME....IF A -10, Q,7 or 8 CAME OFF I WAS DONE WITH THE HAND. with a board of J936 im thinking the only hand ill get called with is QJ maybe?? Hes thinkin i could have AA kk QQ AJ 99 or 33. IN turn these are the only hands that he could have to bust me but through simple evidence: preflop and flop betting he does not have aa kk qq or AJ~99 is doubtful b/c a raise would be mandatory to shorten feild with pos. but 33's could easily be smooth called from button....I DECIDED TO FIRE AGAIN AND IF HE HAS 333 DUECES THEN HE WINS IF NOT IM COUNTING ON HIM TO FOLD ANY DRAW HAND FROM ABOVE BUT THAT LIL QJ MIGHT MAKE A SILLY CALL AND BEAT ME........I Moved all in to put him to a decision. if he folds he still has 1k and i have him covered if he calls.....he thinks and thinks and folds. Now i made this move because I was playing tight at the first level extremely, that was my image. Also decided to make this stone cold bluff because of his preflop action!!! I narrowed down the cards he could have and the ones he could be trappin me with! only the 3's scared me and I knew hed fold qj if it didnt improve on turn.I cruised to first in the sitngo for a whappin 137!