ultimate bet $20+2 6 handed no-limit tournament

Ultimate Bet $20+2 6 Handed No-Limit Tournament I just finished playing this tournament and would like to share my results. First off, about 15 minutes after we start playing, my wireless internet connection gets disabled somehow (expletive deleted). After re-starting my computer, it was up and running. I build my stack up to 2200 from the 1500 starting chips each of the 142 players started with, and it happens Again! Wireless down again, and I shut down the computer and re-start it, and it works. On to the poker, I was up to 2500 with the blinds at 75/150. I’m in the BB with :spadesj: :diamonds6:, and I am check when the SB checks. The flop comes :spades7: :clubs2: :hearts6:. The SB checks and I bet 2/3rd’s of the pot. The SB calls and the turn is the :diamonds5:. The SB checks and I check as well. The river is the :spades6:, and I bet 600. I am re-raised by the SB that if I call I would have less then 100 chips left, an I consider for a moment if he has the 6, but I call and see that he had :heartsk: :clubs6: to out kick my jack. The next hand I am all-in in the small blind, and the button raises before the action gets to me. The BB folds and I am happy to see that my 10’s are ahead of his 7’s. No seven comes on the flop and I triple up to over 200 chips. The next hand I am dealt Queens and go-all in. I get called by the BB who has :heartsq: :hearts5: , and double up again to around 500. Three hands later I get :diamondsa: :clubsk: , and go-all in, and I am called by the button who has :clubsa: :hearts6: and I am over 1,000 chips. A couple hands later, after the blinds passed me by, I am dealt :diamondsk: :diamondsj: one off the button, and go all in. I am called by the BB, and I am shocked to see he called my 850 raise with :spadesq: :hearts10:. I flop a full house, and I move up to around 1800. Soon after, I am disconnected from my wireless connection for the third time. When I get back, I see I am in the BB and the SB raised 400, yet I assume he raised me because I was sitting out, so I push all in with :diamonds5: :diamonds4:, and they fold.After these hands I play solid poker and while I am short stacked, manage to make it down to the final three tables. I am hoping just to make the $, where I would make a $20 profit for lasting so long as a short stack. I end up going all-in in mid-position for 3500 with :diamondsa: :diamonds10: when the blinds are 400/800 with a 75 ante. I get two callers (The SB, and a limper in early pos.) The flop is :spadesk: :clubsj: :hearts7:, and I feel sick, seeing a queen would be the only card I would need to outright win the pot. The turn is a :spades4: , and when the river is a :spades8:, I expect to be knocked out, but I manage to triple up to over 10,000 in chips. The SB who called had :spadesa: :clubs9:, and the limper had :clubsa: :hearts6:. We are in the money shortly after this hand, when a huge hand comes up. Blinds are still 400/800 with a 75 ante, I am in the small blind, and having worked my way up to 13,000, I raise to 2000 with :spadesj: :clubs10:. I am called by the big blind, and put him on at least an ace. The flop is :diamondsa: :heartsk: :diamondsq:, giving me Broadway, but I am worried about the diamonds. I bet 3,500, and I am quickly called. The turn is the :spade7: , and I go-all in for 7,500. The BB calls, I think he has two diamonds with an Ace The river is the :clubs4:, and he shows :diamondsa: :clubs6: for a pair of aces. I was shocked with his play, but delighted as he doubled me up to over 25,000.I get disconnected again :bubblearg:, but after in stated up again, I worked my way up to the chip leader with over 40,000 when a brutal hand came up. The blinds at this point are 500/100 with a 100 ante. With five of us left, first position goes all-in for around 14,000. I have two red Kings and just call, hoping one of the other players picks up a big hand . All folded around to the BB, who thought for a few moments before folding. EP raiser shows :clubsa: :diamonds9:, and I am a huge favorite. The flop is :clubs9: :spades7: :hearts4: . And he picks up some more outs. The turn is the :clubsj: , but the river is the :spadesa:, and lose over 1/3 of my chips on that hand. After this hand, hang around the 20,000 to 25,000, and when it is four handed I get disconnected for what seemed like the 20th time (multiple expletives deleted) When I come back five minutes later, I have 8,000 left, but we are down to three player, each of whom has over 60,000 in chips, I lose a few chips by being in the blinds with garbage hands, and I raise my last 4500 with :heartsk: :hearts5: in the SB. The BB calls and flips over :diamondsq: :clubsj: , and I am a slight favorite to double up, but when the flop comes with a J and no hearts, I am done. I finish in 3rd place and winnings of almost $400 dollars. I was on the edge of being eliminated many times but never gave up. I would have been nice to win, and have one of the greatest comebacks, yet I’m happy with how I played and where I finished.

Good post - Congratulations of the nice cash. I have been hearing a lot of good things on here about Ultimate Bet lately, I didn't realize they had short-handed tourneys, I'm going to have to download it and give it a shot sometime soon.