Guest XXEddie
And this has what to do with poker?
If you read what daniel had to say about howards letter he went on to say he lost two games of scrabble to his fiance and wwonder if "fe" was really a word

It seems that Daniel has been outplayed. I hope he stays away from the scrabble tournies for a while.We used to keep a sheet of official 2 letter words, they can really get you out of a letter jam and are important at the end of the game. i used to have them memorized, but that was so long ago.so daniel, get that list. be the 2 letter word master and soon you will be kicking Lori's butt at the scrabble table.

I am horrible at spelling but I do miss the days of playing Scrabble with the family. My mom use to kick some serious butt at his game. I lived in the Virgin Islands when I was in high school. Often our electric was out (due to the poor utilities situation down there) and we use to play lots of board games. I guess this is why I like poker so much, a bunch of people sitting around the table, playing a game. Brings back good memories. :D

Guest XXEddie
I am horrible at spelling but I do miss the days of playing Scrabble with the family. My mom use to kick some serious butt at his game. I lived in the Virgin Islands when I was in high school. Often our electric was out (due to the poor utilities situation down there) and we use to play lots of board games. I guess this is why I like poker so much, a bunch of people sitting around the table, playing a game. Brings back good memories. :D
I occasionally play it at work during the summer. I help out an outdoor pool and when its 41 degress(40 and we get to leave) we have nothing to do but play scrabble and stratego
Guest XXEddie
Heh so Lori bluffed Dan out of a Scrabble win:)
lol, yeah what a horrible read daniel made. He should of read her face and figured out that was allowed.....very ashamed daniel...very ashamed