friend still in day 4, what's the levels for day fou

After Day 3:56 Larry Prugh 372,500 Chips Yay!He has JC Tran at his table today in seat 1 and he is seat nine, ouchie. He also has Johnny Howard in seat 6, who I never heard of, but is fourth in chips, so maybe he'll have some opportunities there.Does anyone know the blinds/level schedule for today? There is only one "short stack" at 46K at his table, and I'm curious how much that will affect this guys startout play.Ray

I'd guess unless the guy with 46k in chips doesn't care about money then he'll ride it out trying to get up in the payout. If he makes it up to 170 he's getting an extra 7k.
Last I saw blinds were $2,500/$5,000. If blinds this morning are up to the 10K range, that would make him much more likely to try to double up asap. Dunno....That's why I was trying to find out the levels.Ray
The levels don't seem to match up directly with cardplayer coverage, but if I can hamemr it out efectively, I think they will start today at this level:18TH ante: $1,000 blinds: $3,000 - $6,000I gotta admit, I am not sure where that is gonna force Mr. $46K in terms of play style...Ray
I'd guess unless the guy with 46k in chips doesn't care about money then he'll ride it out trying to get up in the payout. If he makes it up to 170 he's getting an extra 7k.
Last I saw blinds were $2,500/$5,000. If blinds this morning are up to the 10K range, that would make him much more likely to try to double up asap. Dunno....That's why I was trying to find out the levels.Ray
I guess it depends. If it's 5000/10000 and he's the button he could last 3 orbits. That might be enought to get up the extra 7k. Then again if he picks up some quality hands he could/should take those chances.I guess that would be 3 orbits not including antes.