talk about stupid.

Guest XXEddie

Guest XXEddie
im 16 i play online for real money, its amazing what you can do with the free 10$ some sites give u for sighning up. I dont play high limits. 10$ sit n gos, play about 2-3 a day after school and make enough money to keep me in the lifestyle that i have grown accustomed too.
you have to be 18 to play online. i hope you get caught and they take away all your money. underage gambling is illegal. please tell us what lifestyle youve grown accustomed to? im interested in hearing this one.
Yeah they can really catch an under age person gambling through the internet
im 16 i play online for real money, its amazing what you can do with the free 10$ some sites give u for sighning up. I dont play high limits. 10$ sit n gos, play about 2-3 a day after school and make enough money to keep me in the lifestyle that i have grown accustomed too.
you have to be 18 to play online. i hope you get caught and they take away all your money. underage gambling is illegal. please tell us what lifestyle youve grown accustomed to? im interested in hearing this one.
I noticed you are located in Colorado. gambling on the internet is illegal in the United States. There is no law stating a minimum age for internet gambling. It is illegal for those of all ages. You are a criminal in the same way that you accuse japeto of being one. Should we hope YOU get caught and they take away all YOUR money? I suspect your answer to that question would not be affirmative. You should, perhaps, think before you make ignorant statements.