Ive benn playing in some home games and like everybody else i win some and i lose some but thats not what im writing about. I have just bought a poker book and one of he main things it talks about is putting your opponent on a hand and that is what i did. MY CARDS A-7 us i raise before the flop because it was a three handed game. One folded the other called. When he called i automaticaly thought he had at least a king. FLOP K 9s As I bet a decent sie bet o see if he has kings(because that is what hes representing) so he calls and the next card is: TURN 5s So i bet agin and my opponent raises about 2 and a half times my bet and so i just call cause im alittle worried. So right now i tink he has kings and a king high flush draw and maybe wo pair(MAYBE) RIVER 7s This is the worst card that could have came cuz now i have two pair and my oppenent made his flush so now i bet he raise i reraise and he goes all-in and i call because i have already lost two-thirds of my stack and i lose. Wuz his a good play even though i lost and i read his hand perfectly?

Guest XXEddie

7s This is the worst card that could have came cuz now i have two pair and my oppenent made his flush so now i bet he raise i reraise and he goes all-in and i call because i have already lost two-thirds of my stack and i lose.are you stupid?you "know" he has a flush and you bet, re-raise and call his allinyou my friend are a douche

Ive benn playing in some home games and like everybody else i win some and i lose some but thats not what im writing about. I have just bought a poker book and one of he main things it talks about is putting your opponent on a hand and that is what i did. MY CARDS A-7 us i raise before the flop because it was a three handed game. One folded the other called. When he called i automaticaly thought he had at least a king. FLOP K 9s As I bet a decent sie bet o see if he has kings(because that is what hes representing) so he calls and the next card is: TURN 5s So i bet agin and my opponent raises about 2 and a half times my bet and so i just call cause im alittle worried. So right now i tink he has kings and a king high flush draw and maybe wo pair(MAYBE) RIVER 7s This is the worst card that could have came cuz now i have two pair and my oppenent made his flush so now i bet he raise i reraise and he goes all-in and i call because i have already lost two-thirds of my stack and i lose. Wuz his a good play even though i lost and i read his hand perfectly?
So... he calls your raise preflop and is representing kings? You have to be kidding about this post so I am going to stop.Justin
Guest XXEddie
THE ONLY REASON I CALLED HIS ALL-IN(if you read) IS BECAUSE I ALREADY LOST ABOUT 3 FIFTHS OF MY STACK AND I DIDNT WANT TO GIVE UP JUST IN CASE I WAS WRONG.
that still makes you a doucheif you wanna stay in to "make sure" check/call the river you idiot instead of raising non-stop