Party $400 PLO8.Good game where most of the fish have left and now it's 4 handed. I'm UTG and about to leave and am dealt AhAs2h3d. I have about $650, have everyone covered. Everyone else has around $350ish. I pot it to $14, button and SB call.Flop comes 345, all clubs. BB pots it..I fold.

Smash, can you explain a bit more of your reasoning here? It seems fairly obvious that the BB hit his nut club flush, a hand which you won't beat (yeah, you could get runner-runner for a boat, but unlikely enough that we can ignore that possibility).So, is your reasoning for folding that you're not willing to call this and 2 more pot-sized bets (thus putting you all in) just on the off-chance that he doesn't have a 2 to go along with his ace?

Smash' date=' can you explain a bit more of your reasoning here? It seems fairly obvious that the BB hit his nut club flush, a hand which you won't beat (yeah, you could get runner-runner for a boat, but unlikely enough that we can ignore that possibility).So, is your reasoning for folding that you're not willing to call this and 2 more pot-sized bets (thus putting you all in) just on the off-chance that he doesn't have a 2 to go along with his ace?[/quote']
The reasoning (unless I am mistaken) is that he would in essence be playing for half of the pot, with very little chance for a scoop, but a very reasonable chance that he would only get a quarter of the pot. No sense in risking the money won in this session with those cards. It sucks, but it happens all the time in PLO8.Excellent laydown. :wink:
I'd fold here if he bet $4.
Really? I agree with the fold on a pot-sized bet, but don't you think folding to a min bet is a little tight? You're getting 11-1 odds to call there, and maybe he just has A678....?

Really? I agree with the fold on a pot-sized bet, but don't you think folding to a min bet is a little tight?No, because I'm out of position.I think calling $4 with the button left to act is horrible.