instant bankroll strategy.......

I Completed the offer and i am thinking that its gonna be pretty hard playing 500 hands and not having variance killing you. Ill play the .50/1 limits but thats ALOT of hnads. Did anyone did it and have any advice coming out positive?

I Completed the offer and i am thinking that its gonna be pretty hard playing 500 hands and not having variance killing you. Ill play the .50/1 limits but thats ALOT of hnads. Did anyone did it and have any advice coming out positive?
I did it playing party's smallest nl tables ($25NL .10 / .25 blinds) and I cleared it in 3 days, tripling my instant bankroll money in the process.. pretty good stuff..

I cleared it on the .5/1 limit tables and I'm just a novice player. In fact this is my first real money account. Was down quite a bit for a while but now I'm pretty much even. I think with the fish on Party you can pretty much expect to clear it even though you're well under the 300 BB "bankroll management" ideal.

I hate party poker, but I would play with their free money if I hadn't played there before. I am not eligable now.I wouldn't start at the .50/.1 level unless they require it. 500 raked hands isn't all that many hands online, but with the starting bankroll, it may be tough if you can't play lower limits.sw....Always always draw, especially heads up. Bluff and Bluff somemore because all those good players at party poker will fold.good luck

Lol... thanks for the advice..... and yea the lowest you can go is the .50/1--- but its limit hold em.... whatever its all good.... after 28 raked hands im up from the inital deposit i came in the room with $10 to $49

I did this a while back. It is fairly easy to do. I walked away with $72.23. I played NL and PL .10 .25 $25 buy in. Buy in for $5 - $10 per table. Play 2 - 4 full tables at a time. Play ultra tight and look for loose tables. As long as the pot reaches $2.00 it is raked and you do not have to be in the hand to get dredit, just delt cards. So fold a lot and play your premium hands.Good Luck

I did about 200 hands on the PL tables but the rest was done at .5/1.00. Variance hit me and helped me though. It was great.These games are softer than I heard they were, and I didn't believe how soft they were to begin with. Your hands will get paid off so play tight but get your money in when you believe you've got the best of it.Wait for the BB to come to you. If you're a good limit player you should be relatively fine. Daniel has said he played 80/160 with 3200 in his BR which is just 20 big bets. Don't see this as free money, see it as money that you are earning. Nothing is free.The PL tables clear faster, but you have a higher chance to screw up badly. I prefer limit online as NL, though I have had some success, is not my thing online. More live, just a preference.HERE is a tip:Once you finish your requirements cash out immediately. Then go to deposit and cancel your cashout, it'll count as an initial deposit bonus and you'll have another 30% of your money to earn back in more raked hands. If you don't think you want to play on a low bankroll for another few hundred hands, take your money out. It is not free money, then it is your money.

HERE is a tip:Once you finish your requirements cash out immediately. Then go to deposit and cancel your cashout, it'll count as an initial deposit bonus and you'll have another 30% of your money to earn back in more raked hands. If you don't think you want to play on a low bankroll for another few hundred hands, take your money out. It is not free money, then it is your money.Im sorry i dont follow you here. Im thinking that hopefully after i come out positive ill transfer the funds to another site to try to get a free gift. Like poker chips or something.