unobservant players

I find it interesting that in most small states games, at least online, how unobservant most players are in the 1/2 or 3/6 games. Yesterday I was at a 3/6 NL Holdem table and sat down and for an hour all I did was post blinds, then I picked up AA some guy raises in front so I go ahead and reraise, he calls. The flop is AT2 rainbow. He bets the minimum and I reraise all-in, he calls and turns over KTo. This isn't a bad beat story either I raked in the pot.This guy was at the table when I sat down and never though about the fact that I haven't so much as limped in the last hour.I just wanted to point out that playing extremely tight can be a winning play if you play with the right people.

I don't hold any stock in the fact a player online sits out for so long or takes a long time to bet/raise/fold. It is impossible to know online what a guy is doing, he could post and fold for an hour while him and his girlfriend has a quicky all the while you think he is executing some winning poker strategy.

I just wanted to point out that playing extremely tight can be a winning play if you play with the right people.If you pick up AA once an hour it's probably a great strategy...Don't mistake one event with some kind of systematic proof of a theory. You could have posted that you were dealt 72 three times in a row and went all in every time and won and then said "I just wanted to point out that going all in with 72 can be a winning play if you hit a flop."Sillyness.

I don't think that necessarily the lower limit games have more unobservant players i just the think the worse the players are the lower the stakes. I actually went to a 1-2 game just for fun and i thoight i would run an experiment. I would fold every hand except KK or AA preflop. Well i didn't pick up either of those hands for about 2 1/2 hours and during that time only one person left or busted. So i eventually picked up AA and raised on the button EVERYBODY CALLED that was six other people at the time flop came A :D 2 :) 8 :) , the small checked and the big bet, allbut two people folded, having the nuts at the time with no flush draws and a very unlikely straight draw i just called. Turn comes a 9 :) , so there won't be any flushes again the BB bets the other two call and i raise three times his bet, BB calls other two fold. Now the River Brought a K and he checks I know i have him dominated but what could he have had to bet and call all along so i bet and he folds, i do not know what any of them had but i know they must of had crap and if the would have just paid attention they never would have called anything.