and Barry is leading event #19. Do you think the heads up matches are effecting his WSOP?I can't imagine playing event after event and then playing for that kind of cash head up till the wee hours of the AM. And yes, the cash is significant to even Daniel. He said he would have to pull back if got 3-4 million down.I have played in the spots I think are best for my game, and have skipped events if I was not up to par. I think playing every event and heads up matches have to be wearing him down especially with the demands on his time with fans and the media. Fans really have to know when to back off. I could not imagine being able to concentrate and play my best with people hounding you for autographs, interviews, and pictures constantly.Sad to see the supposed "best player in the world" get nearly shutout at the biggest event on the planet.This has been the best WSOP I can remember: Big names have won many many events.Cant wait for the Big one: Dream Final Table for myself.........1. Myself of course2. Phil Ivey3. Johnny Chan4. Phil Helmuth5. John Juanda6. Ted Forrest7. Doyle Brunson8. TJ Cloutier9. Chris Ferguson10. Marcel Luske

Guest XXEddie

Sad to see the supposed "best player in the world" get nearly shutout at the biggest event on the planet.First, DN is not the best player in the world. I could name 10 people off the top of my head whom you could argue for that they are betterAlso, many poros are getting "shut out"DanielLedererPhil IveyJuandaI could go on but ive made my pointso STFU

My dream final table:1. Me2-10. 9 people who think poker and Go Fish are the same thing because both games involve cards. I'm into poker for the money, not the glory of defeating quality opponents or the thrill of competing. I just like the money, I'm kind of a whore that way.*Edit* You can't say who.re? This swearing censor is a little ridiculous.

My dream Final Table:MeA monkeyA 4yr oldA 5yr oldA6yr oldA7yr oldAn 8yr oldA 110yr oldA guy with terets (for good tv!)The most unbelievably gorgeous woman in her twenties next to me that I obvioulsy stay out of pots with her and she comes in second and is forever grateful, especially that night!