the new wsop "circuit"

I know this topic is old and im sure its been discussed but i have a few concerns....After looking at the info on the Harrah's site it seems that these events have some what gotten a bit rediculous. I dont think there is any need to have 5 cities and "5 major events" all with the majority is holdem or omaha. Am i the only one asking the question, what about 7-card? razz? Horse? I mean my guess is they are most likely trying to compete with the World poker tour with almost the same format except under the name of "World Series of poker" but i mean come on now, this whole TV competition seems a bit out there. But playing the devils advocate here, I guess if I was in their shoes I might have done the same thing just boost profits and obviously ratings....As for questions does it mean EVERY single event will get a bracelet? If there are so many "main events" who is named the champion of the year? Are we gonna have 5 2005 champs? So I really dont know where im going with this but feel free to post comments, answers or opinions....charbsnew format = :clubs2: :hearts7:

i have no idea whats going on with this either, half of me says its great, because people like me can win a bracelet for a 200 dollar entry fee. The other half of me says, "what the hell, people like me can with a bracelet, thats stupid!".................make sense?