drawing dead but won!

Commerce NL100: A husky gentlemen sits down and he's raising 20$ before the flop (every 5 out of 6 hands) but no one calls him. One guy decides he's had enough and eventually makes a stand with A7 for about 200$ and while the other guy is thinking he stacks his chips up and pushes them in a forward motion of about 3 inches. His chips don't pass the white line but we call a floorman over to get him to call. (If you didn't know, once you move you're chips in a forward motion its the same thing as calling/going all in.) This guy flips over J8 offsuit and hits a J on the flop. Well, the good news was at least we know he's raising with junk now. 5 minutes later he raises it to 20$ again and I call with KQ spades. Flop comes Q47 rainbow. At this point, I honestly don't know if I have the best hand since he's been raising with any two cards. He bets 20$ and I decide to just smooth call. The turn comes 10 and he goes all in for 500$ (I only had 250 left though). I call for time and flip over my hand to show the rest of the table what I'm thinking about. At this point the rest of the table is rooting for me and I ask them, "You guys wana see his hand?" Obviously, no one says yes even tho I kno they do. They just say "its your money...take your time." Just then the husky guy says "call my f--king ass," and that's when I was pretty sure I was beat. I announce, "I'm think I"m going to muck guyz" but thinking back to all those crappy hands he played, I decided to call and give everyone a show. I figured if I lost I'd just be down a buy-in anyway. Everyone stands up for the river and its a Queen. We all look over at him and everyone says my 3 Queens are the best hand. Disgusted, he throws away his hand, but immediately we all ask the dealer to see it. The dealer shows us 44 (he had a boat! 4s over Queens). The guy had the winning hand and didn't even know it! We all scream "It hit the muck" (meaning his hand is dead) and the pot of about 600$ gets pushed over to me. Normally I'd feel sorry for anyone who loses a big pot but this guy was asking for it since he was playing so badly all night and talking sh-t at the same time.

We all scream "It hit the muck" (meaning his hand is dead) and the pot of about 600$ gets pushed over to me.
Ha, that's hillarious that the whole table was rooting against this guy...if I was him I'd be more pissed about that than throwing away a winner!