K2 in the big blind

Playing sit n go today and you have about 2,600 in chips in the BB. The blinds are at 25/50. You pick up K :) 2 :D and see a free flop with 4 other players.The flop comes 3 :) 2 :) K :club: . You over bet the pot ~250. The only caller is the small blind, which kind of makes you wonder (or it should!). There isn't much of a draw out there unless he holds 45...even then it would be a bad call.Anyway, the turn is a Q :D . The small blind bets 400 into you. What do you do?

Hmm.... he might ahve put you on a pair of low 3's or 2's since you are in the blind. In addition, he might've picked up two pair, but if he had KQ he would've raised you on the flop, or tried to check-raise with the top two pair.I say he's got AQ or QJ.... I'd raise him all-in depending on his chip stack and depending on the number of players remaining etc. But for this purpose, I'd raise him double his bet which will keep him in the post most likely based on pot odds through the river. He may get lucky and hit something to improve his hand, but you should still have the best hand at this point IMHO. You'd probably get more money byt just raising him and hope he calls and then see if you can entice him to move all-in on the river if no scare cards come that would hurt your two pair.Just what I think from the brief description of the situation.

What do you do?Not pay off his set or higher two pair.He might be making a terrible call or he might think you're bluffing, but I'd bet out here with 33 or KQ or whatever if I'm him.Would he put you on TP with your play or is more agressive than you'd nomrally play it?You could pop a riase in but I think that probably gets a push from him most of the time. I think it's a very odd play for him to make if he doesn't think he's best. You haven't mentioned his stack size, which is fairly important. Who has who covered and by how much?

another tough spot (once again why i play limit)... he can easily have u beat (k3 33 or 22 are the most likely not kq he wouldve raised) the flop cold call smells... this is one of those spots where ur either way ahead or way behind.. after he leads out for 400 (3/4 of the pot standard stop and go bet) you are still in the same position i think its either raise and fold to a reraise or make the crying call (hopng he backs off on 5th street) planning to call a bet on the river... your hand is strong do not fear the worst unless u have a rock solid read... howd the hand turn out? (my gut tells me u were ahead and won)