"where to begin" . . .

Daniel, I really like your last blog entry. The fact that you are appreciating what you've been giving and wanting to help people has touched my heart (sincerely). I think God is going to reward your state of heart and turn your table recent table experiences for the better. I really believe that He uses bad things in our lives for our good. Living with HIV has made me a much better person and brought me closer to God than I ever thought I could be, so I know that good can come from bad. Regarding your "playing the cards"; I thought about that when you were mentioning your various losses. You've been so good at reading people in the past that I wondered if you fell into the trap of playing the cards rather than the people. Just a thought. . . you might want to get away from all the "pros" and play some serious poker with unknowns that you haven't played with. I think it will force you to renew your God-given abilities to play the "person" and not the "cards". It will also undoubtedly teach you some new skills since you will be coming up against complete unknowns.And lastly, for those who want to watch the episode of MTV's "True Life" (it's called "I'm Dead Broke" by the way), it will be rebroadcast on June 17th at 9AM CST. I'm interested in watching it after your commentary on it.Good luck and God bless you, Daniel.