Anyone else ever have "Why did I do that???" mome

Every Friday night, I go over the hands I played online for the week, and normally I nod and shrug. Every so often, though, I look at one and think "WTF was I thinking there???"Rarely, but occasionally I'll do the same thing real-time. It's just like my brain short circuts and I make some ludicrously bad river bluff into the nut hand or whatever. Maybe only once a weak, doesn't even allways cost me anything, sometimes the nutty play works out. I probably realitically leak like 3BB a month because of it.I was just wondering if anyone else realizes a few seconds after making a play that they have no idea why.

Deleted my original post. But yes on the poker related side of the subject, you just have that instinct that tells you that you are beat on the river, and that stupid voice tells you to fold, then the other stupid voice in your head says call, meanwhile some other voice in your head says raise and you are cluster f'd up in the head you push call and you knew you would lose. I am blaming canada for that.

Pretty much everything I do in life. I can always find some way to think about how stupid I am for doing just about anything.
That's not very good. I kinda thought this was a poker forum...kinda turned into a theorpy session.Yes, smash, I do. I think that is one of the reasons that my skill level has increased as much as it has...by going over old hands and thinking..."WTF!?!?"

Smash, you have Matusow syndrome...Not sure if it was the 03 or 04 Series, but I'm sure someone can clarify, when he says he just makes one silly mistake and its all over...Like u say, it's not even a bad beat, just a D'oh moment where u don't look at everything. It happens, just learn from it.

I feel your pain. You are doing the right thing by going over all of your hands though. I usaully play against the same people time and time again and we are all good friends. After a game me and one other guy (the two of us who are the most serious about the game) sit down and go through both of our play. We seem to get a lot out of it and get better and better every week!