I am sure glad this part of the forum exists, cause if I dont vent, I am going to be on permatilt. The past few days I have been 1 and 2 outed more than I thought was possible. In a tourney I was just playing, I had built a pretty nice stack and was sitting in 6th with 70 left. I raised in MP2 with 88, button miniraises and the bb calls, very nice pot developing so of course I call. Flop is 8K5. BB pushes for 2000 with KQo , I raise allin and button calls off all but 800 of his stack with JJ(!), by the way we are both about 20,000 deep with 400/800 blinds at this point, so he was not committed in any way, and of course the turn is a J. Before I get EddieXXX telling me I was behind before the flop (if he still trolls this forum) the money went in when I was way ahead. Tip of the iceberg. Tourney before that on FTP, I am in the bb with KT of hearts, utg miniraises, one caller and I call, flop is 7 high with 2 hearts, I lead out and utg calls, turn is a K, I push, utg calls with two black Qs and rivers the Q of diamonds. For those keeping score that is an official 1 outer. Another FTP tourney, I limp on the button with99 with two other limpers, sb who has been very aggressive limps and bb checks. flop is 885. Sb bets out, everyone folds to me and I call. turn is a 7. SB leads again. I know he is trying to push me out, so I put him all in, he calls with 33 and the river is a 3. I am not lying when I say that there are at least 3 others in the last 2 days that are 3 outs or less. However, My personal fave, I have AA in the first hand of a 2 table sitngo in 2nd position, utg raises, I reraise, bb pushes, I call, he has AA. Not a bad beat, point being, I cant even get lucky before the flop, much less afterwards. Anybody who has read this far, thanks or I am sorry you have had to read this whiny crap. I have just never taken continuous beatings like this and it sucks, because I am feel like I am playing as well as I can. LONG RUN, LONG RUN, LONG RUN, LONG RUN, LONG RUN.PC

I enjoy how almost all bad beat posts now have "before XXEddie bashes me....." in them somewhere
it's probably because all you do is bitch people out about petty little things and you think you know more than everyone else
I enjoy how almost all bad beat posts now have "before XXEddie bashes me....." in them somewhere
Maybe it has something to do with this: Joined: 01 Jan 2005Posts: 2617. In 6 months you have over 2600 posts, and I would guess that half of them are in this forum telling people your "strategy" in which preflop hands are all that matters. My op was the 3rd time I have posted in this forum, do a search for the other 2 and you will see why I would make the statement that I did.By the way, I do apologize for my drunken tirade last night. lol.PC