Fcfl 5 Bets A Week Vs The Spread Pool

This is an extremely hard game to cap for me. While the Lions have been playing excellent as of late I think the last game they lost was a carry over on the hell Mary by the packers. The Saints do play good at home but on strength of schedule I do think you have to take the Lions to win outright

I am with Biatch on this one. Lions ML

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ingmen 4 Biatch 4 Whalers 3 Pezeveng 3 Vlamateurs 3 Serge the Greek 1     Wayne, hope you dont mind, I wanted to create a thread just for this pool, I think the posts you guys make wi

looks like a shitty week for everyone except the accountant.

Lol no. We need Wayne to collect the money.

Last nights game was the most lopsided bet of the week with (not money) tickets wagered were 11-1 on the Saints.

That's a huge ratio when it comes to bets placed.

I hope we do this pool again next year, just to make it interesting I think the final 2 weeks we should play the entire board. Even games with no spread we can still choose as it will be counted as a ML play.

The week starts tonight

Have to catch Biatch

Good luck..I am hoping you catch him and we see a fun finish..

Both great guys and worthwhile opponents..

Kicking myself for not taking the Eagles. Wayne Jedi mind tricked me last night and said I always take the Eagles, so he had to take the redskins to catch a game. I'm a sucker and believed him.

It was fun but I am done

Congrats Biatch

Good luck to everyone today. We should definitely do this every year, it was a lot of fun.

We had the same plays almost! We will do this again next year for sure, but I still think last week should be complete board.

We had the same plays almost! We will do this again next year for sure, but I still think last week should be complete board.

I like it.

I think the 2nd last week, we should double it to 10 games picked.

Then the last week is a complete board so that people have a chance to make up huge deficits.

All against the spread as well too.

I like it.

I think the 2nd last week, we should double it to 10 games picked.

Then the last week is a complete board so that people have a chance to make up huge deficits.

All against the spread as well too.

Thats even better 10 on second last week and complete board on final week. Wayne doesn't like this idea but we'll just kick him out!

Thats even better 10 on second last week and complete board on final week. Wayne doesn't like this idea but we'll just kick him out!

Lol no. We need Wayne to collect the money.

I am up for anything but I do prefer to stay with the 5 pick week instead of 10. Why?

We should not change one week. We stay the course.

Not sure if I updated the standings:

After 15 weeks:

Biatch 40 (1 push)

Ingmen 36 (3 push)

Pezeveng 35 (4 push)

Vlamenteurs 34

Serge the Greek 33

Whalers 30 (2 push)

After 16 weeks:

Biatch 45 (1 push)

Pezeveng 38 (4 push)

Ingmen 38 (3 push)

Vlamenteurs 35

Serge the Greek 36

Whalers 31 (2 push)

Congrats Biatch. Well Done also on going 5-0 on week 16.

I am up for anything but I do prefer to stay with the 5 pick week instead of 10. Why?

We should not change one week. We stay the course.

Its like final Jeopardy.

• Like 1

Final Standings after Week 17:

Biatch 45 (1 push)

Pezeveng 42 (4 push)

Ingmen 41 (3 push)

Serge the Greek 38

Vlamenteurs 37

Whalers 33 (2 push)

We also got Biatch since he went 0-5 and probably can go another 0-5 and win because we suck so bad.

those numbers are pretty good. 3 of us finished over .500 and with low juice sites like pinnacle could have made a bit of money.

I think next year we should use cbssportsline pools because lines are more accurate.

Just wanted to say thanks to Wayne for collecting the funds and for organizing everything and also everyone else for being in this. This was a lot of fun, let's do it again next year!

Same

Just wanted to say thanks to Wayne for collecting the funds and for organizing everything and also everyone else for being in this. This was a lot of fun, let's do it again next year!

What was fun about it. I lost.

:)

Biatch is happy because he got our money. I demand a recount. Some games may have been fixed in his favor

Save of the money. There is a good chance I am heading up to Ottawa in February. Wife wants to visit friends who just had a baby

• 1 month later...