That reward challenge might have been the most dangerous stupid thing they ever came up with. A wooden platform released by people in blindfolds, they were lucky the only injury was stitches. Dumb dumb dumb.

• 5 weeks later...

Tyler should have stole Mama C's idol and Dan's extra vote.

I'm not that impressed with the crop of people they have for the fan vote for next season. There aren't really any iconic survivor contestants in there. I guess Kelly from season 1 is the only one but I don't really care if she makes it or not.

Tyler should have stole Mama C's idol and Dan's extra vote.

I'm not that impressed with the crop of people they have for the fan vote for next season. There aren't really any iconic survivor contestants in there. I guess Kelly from season 1 is the only one but I don't really care if she makes it or not.

If their pictures were taken from while playing survivor I'd remember a lot more faces. I can see Vytas as a front runner, him and his brother had a pretty cool rivalry in Blood vs Water.

If Kass comes back I might have to void the season.

I never made it this far before. While I don't think I have much of wining chance with Sierra it's nice to still have someone in going into the last night.