Ahl West - Home Of The Magically Delicious

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Magically Delicious 8 Ingmen 3   Red Ravens 4 Broadway -1.5   Puck Warfare 6 Shooters 3   Winning Combination 4 Eagles 2.5   Shoot Loose 5 Greaseballs 3   AHL West absolutely destroying

I'm gunna get adrian a Barbie for Christmas

lololol

Ref question

Goalie drops his stick behind the net. The play is going on. Ref picks up stick and hands to goalie.

Is this allowed?

A ref wouldn't do this in a pro league.

They aren't obviously suppose to. It's all discretion. For Adrian's level, I wouldn't do that. If it's atom C houseleague, I would do it.

Thanks.

One other question. What's the rule about covering puck outside of crease? He has done it on several occasions. The other day he got a warning and was told a penAlty will be called next time

I guess as they get older the refs call it by the book.

Makes sense.

Do you think Adrian's team will make it out of their zone? It would be cool if they play Gloucester. Gloucester is easily the best team in the Ottawa zone, and could win all ontario's for adrian's division. I have done a few of their games. It would be cool to ref Adrian's playoffs.

Do you think Adrian's team will make it out of their zone? It would be cool if they play Gloucester. Gloucester is easily the best team in the Ottawa zone, and could win all ontario's for adrian's division. I have done a few of their games. It would be cool to ref Adrian's playoffs.

We are out the OMHa s.

We played Gloucester before. They beat us pretty good. Probably best team we played.

Magically Delicious 8

Ingmen 3

Red Ravens 4

Broadway -1.5

Puck Warfare 6

Shooters 3

Winning Combination 4

Eagles 2.5

Shoot Loose 5

Greaseballs 3

AHL West absolutely destroying the rest of the AHL tonight so far. Still early too!!!

• Like 3

I'm such a sucker for scams. I much prefer McDonald's coffee in the morning over tim hortons coffee. I think tim hortons coffee takes like puddle piss, but I want roll up the rim. So I buy Tim's puddle piss and lose roll up the rim. I hate everything

• Like 1

Magically Delicious 8

Ingmen 3

Red Ravens 4

Broadway -1.5

Puck Warfare 6

Shooters 3

Winning Combination 4

Eagles 2.5

Shoot Loose 5

Greaseballs 3

AHL West absolutely destroying the rest of the AHL tonight so far. Still early too!!!

B.....D . You made me look