participate in an 5 minute experiment/win a referral

SUMMARY:For less than 5 minutes of your time, you have about a 1/5 chance of winning a referral (estimated value $30).I have to collect data for my game theory class. I set up a simple "game" that will take you literally 2-5 minutes to play. As an incentive to participate, I will randomly select two of the volunteers and reward them with a referral. I have already signed up for Pacific Poker, Party Poker and PokerStars, so it would have to be a different poker site (or an affiliate, see pokersourceonline.com, which I have not yet signed up for). Depending on the site, this referral is probably worth about $30. Moreover, as an incentive to take the game seriously, when I randomly select winners of the referral, I will weight the players by their score on the game (the better you do, the greater your chances of winning one of the two referrals).Please PM me if you are interested, I will PM you a diagram of the game. The game consists of choosing 1 of 2 or 3 alternatives. So you simply PM back your choice and a sentence or two about your thought process, and in a day or two I will PM you how you did and whether or not you won a referral.I need at least 10 players. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.Thank you in advance!!!PS: I originally posted this in Off Topic, but only got two respondees so I was forced to post it here.