No-Limit Book by Daugherty & McEvoy

Hello All,I am a decently successful player and study the game A LOT! I love reading about the game, constantly trying to improve, and so am looking for an advanced strategy book. So I stumbled accross "No-Limit Texas Hold'em: The New Player's Guide to Winning Poker's Biggest Game," by Brad daugherty & Tom McEvoy while surfing online.Now, is this for the New player as it suggests? Or is it more advanced? I am looking for an advanced strategy book cause I'm getting a little tired of having to pay for a book with a few chapters that I'm not even going to read because it's for the beginner. OR, should I just wait for SuperSystem II to come out do you think?Thanks and look forward to your input :)Studioxxvi

It's from the "New Player's Series", take a WILD GUESS who it's written for.OK coverage, but if you are having success already, get something else.Good treatment of some bases like player types, bluff opportunities, etc., to someone who hasn't played much yet.

Definitely beginner, nothing but raw basics. It is designed to help you get your feet wet in NL tourneys.I had played NL and did terrible. This book got me on the right track, but I have "outgrown it". I'm reading SS and Championship PL and NL Holdem right now.Erik