The Main Event of the PCA at Atlantis in The Bahamas began yesterday and Daniel is playing today which is Day 1B after he finished 5th in the $100K Super High Roller.Good Luck to Daniel and any FCPers who are playing.Updates are available from Poker News and the Poker Stars Blog and Daniel is tweeting his updates.http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...ure/main-event/http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/https://twitter.com/#!/RealKidPoker/Daniel's Twitter UpdatesRealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuStarting day 1b of PCAmain event. Follow this account AND @dnchips to see my update tweets on whatever twitter app you are using.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@dnchips 26,800 after level 2. Got a massage the first 2 hrs. Started with 30k. Had lots of big pairs Ace hit flop and missed lots of hands.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@dnchips my QQ and KK have been Ace magnets today. Every time I've had them an Ace hits and they have it. 20k nowRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@dnchips 27,125 end level 4. Great table and I'm hanging tough just waiting for the right spot #DNegsgrind2012RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@dnchips 9475 lost a big one w 67dd vs ATcc flop 779cc turn 4c river K. I folded river and he showed. Frustrating day so far luck wise.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuZero luck today. Moved in on a guy who was obv weak with 88 then the blind woke up with QQ. Oh well, nothing I could have done at all today.

PCA 2012: Amateur John Dibella wins main event, $1,775,000
One week out of every year, the Atlantis resort is the home office of hundreds of professional poker players. For John Dibella, his wife Wendy, and their two girls, it's no office. It's a regular vacation spot. This week, Dibella's children are at home in New York going to school. He was here just to have a little fun. In other words, he didn't come here to work. Nevertheless, he's leaving with a major poker championship and life-changing money."I'm overwhelmed. It feels so surreal, and I can't believe it's happening," he said. "I'm sure it will hit me tomorrow."They aren't the words we normally hear from a PokerStars Caribbean Adventure champion. In the minds of almost every past PCA title-holder, it was only a matter of time before they had multi-million-dollar bankrolls. In other words, most of the previous champions here considered it their job to win. Dibella just considered it fun. Dibella is a 43-year-old day trader from New York who likes to dabble in poker. Until today, his largest live cash was $16,000 at a previous PCA. Today, after a heads-up deal with professional Kyle Julius, Dibella won the 2012 main event title and $1,775,000.Asked about how this compared to his normal work life, Dibella said, "I made more doing this, but I'm not going to call myself a professional."CONTINUED AT LINK ABOVE